Kamraxn & iiVortex_RBLX - "No More Shenanigans"

Hey, Confussled.

To your first point, I want to be clear that I will not tolerate continued inactivity or incompetence from any member of cabinet. If a report of misconduct or consistent inactivity arises, the Chief of Staff and executive personnel will review it completely. If, for whatever reason, the need arises, we can appoint a special counsel to review complaints of malfeasance by cabinet members.

As for your second point, I will provide three specific examples of things I want to accomplish and goals I want to set for my administration. First, I will nominate more active officials to serve in my administration. I am aware of the numerous activity complaints against high level officials, and I will work to ensure the people my administration nominates and appoints are both competent and active enough to serve. I am not committing to making personnel changes at this time however, but if I deem it necessary, I will. Second, I will encourage the Department of Justice to hold repeat violent felons more consistently accountable. Though we have done well in rooting out a lot of organized crime, there still remains numerous repeat offenders that ought to be held accountable. I believe that if you do the crime, you ought to do the time, and that the Department of Justice is more than capable of fulfilling that mantra. I have faith in their abilities, and I trust that they will continue to succeed during my time as Governor. That said, with recent discussions on the RICO Act, if the public wills that the RICO Act be repealed, I will not oppose it. We certainly want to encourage activity, but we also cannot sanction crime without enforcement. Finally, I want to direct the Department of Commerce to conduct an assessment of hinderances to starting a business in Firestone. Our businesses are successful, true, but I want to ensure that no needless barriers exist to allowing citizens to pursue their goals in starting a small business. After all, small business drives our state’s economy, and ultimately its policy, so we ought to make sure that our business leaders have everything they need to succeed.

4 Likes

Support

5 Likes

support

5 Likes

allow me to preface this by saying i orgasmed off this response

i got a straightforward answer for once, and im so fucking thankful that i did.

for future governor candidates: HOLY FUCK

THIS IS WHAT I WANT TO SEE

I do appreciate this stance, but these following 2 questions are purely for my own knowledge snd so thst the public can get more of an understanding of what you mean:

1: what will you utilise to guage activity among your cabinet and sub-cabinet? will the public get a peak into the doors of departments to see what actually goes on and who is simply inactive or incompetent?

2: when you say personnel changes, what do you mean? (im just retarded, sorry <3)

Once more, liking the idea. I do appreciate that this is an attempt to eliminate crime to make the ultimate society, however we must come to realise that this is a game. and without criminals, this game isn’t much fun anymore. Though I do like the idea of having tbe doj hold repeat-felons more accountable, i do believe that in order to make this feasible for the game, we must also try to have criminals not be caught. this implements both need for fbi and encourage a more realistic roleplay experience. Would you support this and, if so, how would you attempt to implement it?

I love the idea, not much more to say than that

once more, loved your response and i look forward to an equally lustful re-response

edit: one more question, how will you hold yourself accountable if you fail to act on your plans?

6 Likes

My honest reaction:

Support

6 Likes

Support

5 Likes

SUPPORT!!!

5 Likes

support

5 Likes

Support.

6 Likes

Support & Endorsed. I am proud that these candidates are running for this position. I’ve served with iiVortex in many different offices, and he is defenitly fit for this position.

5 Likes

First, at this point, I can only say that I will have to see where we are when we arrive at that point (cross that bridge when we come to it, if you will). If this means activity requirements and checks as has been suggested, then that could be an option. Otherwise, it will have to be reviewed on a case-by-case basis, mostly because not all departments are created equal. One cabinet member may need a more visible, in-game approach to activity, while others handle solely administrative tasks.

Second, to put it simply, if I have to hire new members, I will; however, I won’t say that I must do so prematurely. I need to see things for myself first before I declare anyone to need replacing.

Third, my goal related to criminal enforcement is simply that: enforcement. Just as you say, this is a game, and everyone ought to have fun, including DOJ and FBI as you suggest. While I cannot encourage criminal activity, if the public wishes to take steps like pushing for the repeal of the RICO act to encourage criminal involvement in gameplay, that is their prerogative and my duty to oblige. The executive branch enforces the laws passed by the legislative, and I simply want to put our enforcement mechanisms to their maximum potential in the interest of protecting the public as those mechanisms are put in place to do. In other words, the two can coexist so long as the public desires such.

5 Likes

support

5 Likes

this is going in the quote book

5 Likes

Support

6 Likes

fully support

6 Likes

Support

5 Likes

Hello, everyone!

Just as a reminder, you can join our Campaign Discord to hear about future events and ask questions directly to the candidates: "No More Shenanigans"

Best,
fbiagentabc
Campaign Staff
“No More Shenanigans”

5 Likes

support

6 Likes

The best option I foresee to get the State of Firestone back on track, I encourage all to put your trust in these gentlemen as I have to secure the future of Firestone.

Signed,
Former Right Honourable Governor Ash1835 of Firestone

8 Likes

Support!

6 Likes