Kamraxn & iiVortex_RBLX - "No More Shenanigans"

and fun sometimes ngl

2 Likes

no just special

2 Likes

Big support!

5 Likes

@Kamraxn If you win who will be taking over DPS, the current deputy secretary? Or someone else?

3 Likes

The Deputy Secretary is certainly a top choice, though we will asses and review all possible candidates before making a nomination.

4 Likes

Good to hear!

4 Likes

Philip_Forth supports.

4 Likes

Supported & Endorsed

/s/
Senator KAREEM2610

6 Likes

Support

Signed,
HippoRarest
Firestone Department of Boating and Waterways Secretary

5 Likes

support

i am the crt commander

5 Likes

Support

5 Likes

support

5 Likes

Support

6 Likes

Support lad

6 Likes

Support

6 Likes

support

6 Likes

Support!!

6 Likes

Support

5 Likes

@DELTAFOX91 What are your thoughts on this?

3 Likes

im gonna be honest, folks, im liking the look of this campaign the most (from what’s been posted thus far)

2 fairly experienced, smart individuals running for governor office. liking the looks of things thus far

However, obviously, it wouldn’t be a review without me talking about it

section 1: executive stuff

im liking the looks of things on the transparency front, however what do you intend to do about reports of cabinet and sub-cabinet members? As you know, DPS cannot handle these cases (see the PSRA). Speaking from my own experience, governors offices are considerably fucking retarded when it comes to reports about their cabinet staff (it took 2 seperate administrations for a “handoff to dps” which never actually occurred). As you know, im a whore for bureacracy: so watcha gonna do?

section 2: like everything else

so most of your stances (pursuant to and including this section) are you just saying “we’re gonna do things as we need to”

simply put, i want ideas. what the fuck are you going to do (except for that eb stuff that i like)

you can say “we’ll sit and wait around” when you could be taking some initiative (which i fucking love)

what are your stances, what are your beliefs

give me something to work with

what can i expect except for “making communication with cabinet members easier”

ok i kinda ranted on this last bit but its staying

pls answer bye bye

7 Likes