Justice for Icebreaker

Please read through the article below entirely.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1LfvVQMEcYN_UayZXb9UBcImopR_snhQGM-yTovUz2o4/edit?usp=sharing

I hope you change your minds on Mr. Icebreaker through the defenses shown to prove he’s not the only one guilty. From the B.O.R I, this is truthfully corrupt. I hope you find other related problems then trying to do this AG. Mr. Icebreaker should not executive branch blacklisted as it seems to me, he only did one wrong proven.

Thanks to its contributors that helped me organize it.

3 Likes

So since Chris revoked ice bar you are going to look for every small mistake he did? Ice fucked up and you can’t change that

7 Likes

Ok please show us the part of “corrupt”

Thanks

4 Likes

I don’t see how any of that is relevant, have fun with your useless rant though.

5 Likes

Chris may be the worse AG the DoJ has seen a while, but doesn’t change the fact that Icebreaker768 has now become Lawbreaker768

9 Likes

Just wait for the court case… It’ll be fun, I’ll say that much.

1 Like

idk if this is to prove icebreaker was wrongfully terminated and all that shit or if its to point at every mistake chris did wrong

4 Likes

He wasn’t wrongfully terminated, as he was basically terminated because he lost his BAR Cert.
And yeah, maybe Chris made some mistakes, but that doesn’t change the fact that, like mast said, Ice is now LawBreaker768

2 Likes

5corp isn’t in scso?

https://gyazo.com/f24f2a0c7c0d79d37817ab7da9e9f601

2 Likes

I love this conclusion “I generally believe that your CFCT hostings are completely useless in the fact.” How does that have anything to do with the situation? And uhhh what crimes did Chris apparently commit?

Just wait till the court case, we all know it’s most likely going to happen.

4 Likes

also ended off with that the contributors will not be released but we all know damn well that icebreaker helped do all of this

2 Likes

This is a good meme.

Wait - you’re being serious? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

1 Like

I’d love to hear your feedback, meme’r

1 Like

Icebreaker left ROBLOX and Discord as a whole. Did you ever think that oh his whole career just tore off?

1 Like

Exactly, I’ve had many people shoot me for innocent reasons. Want some proof? I’d certainly get it for you if you really wanted it. DM me on Discord

1 Like

I believed he was recently in it or that is my bad. Either way, they’re both Peace Officers.

1 Like

So since Ice made 1 mistake, I thought why don’t we look at all the mistakes that the AG broke.

1 Like

I’d love to have this taken on and me to represent myself. Thanks!

1 Like

R e a d t h e d o c u m e n t

1 Like

Both parties shown one mistake at least. Terminating Icebreaker and BLACKLISTING him from any legal department is excessive.

1 Like