1 Like

4 Likes

I would re-instate him if I could.

1 Like

your so mean :frowning:

1 Like

couldnt have said it better

1 Like

Would you have made this forum post if you had not gone to claim the 5K yourself?

5 Likes

Jail time is a bit excessive, he didnā€™t falsely report or threaten to do a crime or spam the 911 system. Even in real life youā€™d most likely get a slap on the wrist or a fine if even.

1 Like

funny enough, it use to be a small fine of like 50 dollars for your first offense but I guess too many people were putting false calls in, resulting in congress making it first offense jail time & higher times

1 Like

He posted the image of the 911 he was about to send in #general and people told him not to as itā€™s illegal. He proceeded and if I recall correctly he then posted two images of 911 calls in #general, whether they were the same or different, I am unsure, but he knew the consequences and yet still continued. The action taken is reasonable.

1 Like

i wasnā€™t aware of the 911 call because it was instantly cleared before i could see it. I got a 911 call about someone slapping the store clerk so i walked in and arrested the guy, and randomly got the 5k to my surprise. I only saw the 911 call after I went 10-10

1 Like

Sounds to me instead that you neglected your responsibility as a servant to the state over 5K.

1 Like

Hi there, official Commerce Inspector here.

Donā€™t get me wrong, I like ElJefe as he was an incredible worker, however, misuse of 911 is against the law and he decided to break the law while in uniform which is against Commerceā€™s General Business Policies and could risk having Snac-eeā€™s get shut down.

Obviously after some time Toboo_Racc can hire ElJefe back but for right now heā€™s on Admin Leave still this gets figured out.

2 Likes

Also from what I understand, getting an arrest like that cleared isnā€™t as hard as getting something like Assault with a deadly weapon cleared.

1 Like

who tf wrote a warrant for misuse of 911 services

1 Like

I donā€™t know why I signed this.

1 Like

didnt read all the other noobs messages but
its a gas station. unfire him
i work with ppl with criminal records irl, so what harm is it gonna cause on roblox?

1 Like

people take things too seriously and act like if a record is gained youā€™re forever tarnished and never seen again as a respectable human being. almost like weā€™re not playing a game to have fun anymore

2 Likes

peopleā€¦ toboo legally cant without getting his business license removed, as employees cannot commit crimes while representing such business. just like @Clonemep said, he literally cant. though, i do support if it could happen

from, lego, docm public affairs deputy director

1 Like

Due to Commerce policies, it is currently not possible for the rehirement of the individual.

1 Like