• elanjs
  • sharkfish82
0 voters
1 Like

Wow !

1 Like

The disgraced former Senator AydenJulien is on this ballot vote him

2 Likes

remember citizens, a vote for PropMcRib is a vote for freedom!!! and war!!!

1 Like

who is a communist on this ballot

1 Like

Just saying

1 Like

will you raise dot and scso paychecks

2 Likes

Have you ever successfully started a war before sir?

2 Likes

I’m so glad you asked, my loyal constituent.

I am proud to say that I contributed heavily to Firestone’s entrance into the first war against the Tyrannical State of Ridgeway. Not only was I able to convince my former congresspeople that action was necessary, but I also led our troops on the battlefield as the Command Sergeant Major of the 6th Ranger Battalion!

1 Like

I will do everything in my power to put money BACK into the pockets of the people! For far too long this state has been plagued with unfair wages. Paired with our high tax rate and inflated cost of living, our citizens are in dire need of my help!

1 Like

That sounds very convincing. We cant feed our families with those current paychecks. We need raises

2 Likes

Thank you for your virtual service

2 Likes

kyhuls

1 Like

aesthetically happy

1 Like

I am not here to rant about something for a populist vote but talk about real policies such as voting system reform and so much more. Please read my campaign to find more information about me and my policies.

Automationeer voted for me why don’t you?

1 Like

By reform do you mean punishing poor people for being forced into poverty by the low wages plaguing our state???

If I am reelected as senator I will make it a priority to put money back into the pockets of the people, not threaten them with more fines and even prison time just because they’re struggling to get by!

Signed,

Outstanding Former Senator and Warmonger PropMcRib

1 Like

These two are yappers. These boys are all talk. Vote kyhuls for real change.

2 Likes

@kyhuls wsp

1 Like

Don’t make me tell devil you’re out of your cage again buddy. This is real life lil bro ain’t no Roblox shenanigans like you used to.

Signed,

Outstanding Former Senator and Warmonger PropMcRib

1 Like

WHAT?

1 Like