Joxility for Senate, Valuing all opinions

support

Support

I feel you have brought up a good point with a bill to define the term Evidence Tampering.

Support. [2]

Support

support

Support, Did good in the House.

certain*

Support
46 PM
SCFD Firefighter
DPS Crime Processor

Support.

Support Retracted.

Why would I support someone who has horrible, disrespectful behavior in POST? Can’t trust. Literally harassed and defied orders from POST Staff.

Card Link: https://trello.com/c/BxdKQmo1/6958-joxility

Well, I was cussed at by an instructor, yes so… I did indeed cuss back, I probably shouldn’t have but I did, do I regret it? To an extent, I shouldn’t have been the bigger person and just ignored him cussing and acting immature.

But we all make mistakes and I made one.

Anyways I don’t think you should retract if you own instructors cuss at citizens and you let that be.

It’s already defined and a law.

Also, I find this thread extremely ironic, as the title is “Joxility for Senate, Valuing all opinions”, yet you are telling people to “Get off my thread” for posting evidence of you being up to no good. Extremely interesting. :thinking:

Speaker of the House,
Techiey

Former Speaker of the House

Still in office until the new congress is elected

I value opinions absolutly, I valued it but that isn’t the place for it. Also we all make mistakes, yes I did cuss at a POST instructor and I regret it I appologised to the people effected. We all make mistakes and I made one, I will learn from it and become better.

Election has ended