Joshernaut County Executive Agenda
May 2022 Election

CONTENTS:

• Section I: Candidate Information
  • Section II: Executive Plans
  • Section III: Legislative Plans
  • Section IV: Conclusion

Section I: Candidate Information

Hello, I am Joshernaut. I have been involved in Firestone for 3 years now. I began in early 2018, going through POST and graduating in Class 35. I immediately applied to SCSO and spent my time there until November. I also became an Instructor in POST, until resigning in early January of 2019. I joined FSP in January, spending my time there until about March, where I resigned and ran for the House of Representatives. I also enlisted into the Firestone National Guard, where I sat as a Major. I also joined DoC in January, where I became a Sergeant and only resigned a couple of months ago. I joined DoT and spent a month and a half there, before resigning to make more time for congress. I have been in the House of Representatives for 3 back to back terms now, and I have been lucky to be Speaker of the House for all of those terms. I then was elected to become Governor, where I spent my time rebuilding the trust and communication between the Executive Branch and the people, and overall fixing the transparency in the Government. My experience consists of:

• Former Governor
  • Former Speaker of the House (x3)
  • Former Stapleton County Councilman
  • Former Mayor of Prominence, Firestone (x3)
  • Former Major within the Firestone National Guard
    And many other positions

Section II: Executive Plans

My plans for the Executive Branch of Stapleton County are simple. I plan to first establish trust between the County and the people. This includes active press releases from my Press Secretaries office, potentially hosting press briefings/town hall events to answer questions from the media or the people. Next, I intend on making the Executive Branch more friendly to businesses, introducing ‘Business of the Month’ awards to recognize our active businesses within the County. For the Stapleton County Sheriff’s Office & Fire Department, I have full confidence in the current leadership. I believe they should not have a politician breathing down their neck, and only intend on hosting cabinet meetings to ensure activity and professional standards are kept.

Section III: Legislative Plans

The Legislative Branch of the County Government is by far the most important part, aside from the cabinet. They are responsible for writing, and voting on legislation made to benefit the people of our County. I will work very closely with the Council to push out any necessary legislation and amendments to the County Charter to keep the flow of everything moving. I also know that the County Government is a place where many people make their first steps into their political career. I believe with my extensive background in Legislative Affairs that I can assist anyone in need of assistance within the Council whether it be with legislation or just common knowledge.

Section IV: Municipal Governments

Being a three time Mayor within Stapleton County I know the struggles of being a Municipal Official, not much power over your own jurisdiction, being limited to what they can do, and laws not being enforced. I believe our current mayors have done an exceptional job managing the cities and changing the game for municipalities. I intend to, upon the completion of Mayoral elections, meet with the newly elected Mayor and/or Deputy Mayors and ensure that they have everything they need from my Office and everything they need from the County Legislature. I do not want to be controlling over the municipalities, as I am a firm believer that they should be able to govern themselves but ensuring they do not violate any laws or the County Charter.

Section V: Conclusion

After reading over my plans if I am elected, I do hope you cast your vote for Joshernaut for County Executive this election. In the end I encourage you to exercise your right to vote.

Signed,
Joshernaut
josh…#0001

10 Likes

SUPPORT

3 Likes

WE LOVE TO SEE IOT! SUPPORT!

3 Likes

SUPPORT! ITS A SAD DAY FOR AUTOMATIONEER! GREATEST NEWS IVE HEARD SINCE I HEARD ASH WON THE ELECTION!

4 Likes

YOU JUST LOVE TO SEE IT!

Support and Endorsed,

Right Honourable Lieutenant Governor Ash1835

5 Likes

support, juicy competition

3 Likes

support

3 Likes

support

3 Likes

support

3 Likes

support

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

SUPPORT TO THE GOVENOR THAT GOT ARRESTED!

3 Likes

i have decided to endorse as well as support

3 Likes

Support!

4 Likes

support

4 Likes

donald is typing

3 Likes

During your tenure as Mayor of Prominence, what accomplishments have you had? How have you changed the municipality while you were in office?

As you know our struggles, how exactly will you be advocating for us? While you will be meeting us, it is evident that a lot of work needs to be done. Many County Executives have attempted to work with the municipalities within Firestone, but a lot of times, we are still seen as “useless”. How will you reach out to the state and the county regarding the lack of support for us? Because I want a County Executive who will be active, will stay true to their promises, devote a lot of time to repairing the county and municipalities, and take the time to listen to issues that are being presented.

/s/
DonxId
Mayor of Redwood

4 Likes

support

4 Likes

support

4 Likes

shit’s getting spicy

support

4 Likes