JohnDRyans for Senate, February 2020

As you’re here scrolling through potential candidates for the February 2020 Special Senate election, you might have noticed that each candidate has something in common. They propose the same concepts and the same boring “ideas”. No, what the State of Firestone needs, is change. Citizens of this great State of Firestone are entitled to representation, and you are probably looking for a candidate that can provide you with one of your most fundamental rights.

“The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities.”

This quote applies to many situations, including this election. Every Citizen within Firestone deserves even the most basic of rights and representation. It doesn’t matter if you’re a criminal, the Governor, or a tow truck driver. This is what I aim to combat if elected into the Senate.

Currently, I am employed as a certified BAR attorney within the Department of Justice. I personally believe that Firestone hasn’t lacked in all, but one crucial spectrum of the defense of rights. The rights of employees. The legislation regarding employees’ rights is poorly written and ambiguous in their nature. I will make it my mission to ensure that every employee of this vast state is protected by our legislation instead of being vulnerable to it. If elected I will ensure that legislation better represents the wishes of employees and protects them.

All of the servicemen and servicewomen in the Firestone National Guard risk their lives every day fighting for their State and country…but did you know that National Guard military personnel are not completely legally protected? They are treated as civilians and are required to answer to civilian courts. Yet, the servicemen and women within the National Guard are not civilians. The United States of America offers its military personnel better protection than the State of Firestone. The US provides a separate, and just military court for all personnel enlisted into the armed forces. The National Guard is currently extremely vulnerable legally, and that is what I plan to change during my term if elected. Using my previous experience as Judge Advocate General within JFKPart’s United States Military 1960s, I plan to propose regulation in order to reform the military justice system and implement fair regulation in order to ensure everyone currently enlisted into the National Guard is provided with fair opportunities and rights, equal to that of any other Firestone citizen. I find it outrageous that Firestone’s soldiers, the ones who are willing to give their lives for our country, aren’t already supported with even the most basic of rights and respect.

Being open to any and all communication is a big part of my political philosophy. Therefore, in order to ensure that I am accessible to all, I have numerous systems of recommendations and communication setup. In order to propose a law simply fill out a form and it will automatically appear on my congressional Trello. I also have employed a discord server to organize and allow for more transparency. I may have my own regulation planned, but I am always 100% obliged to listen to my voters. If you want regulation changed or created, I will work day and night to ensure it happens. True representation starts now.

A vote for John is a vote for a more secure Firestone!

Contact me: John D. Ryans#4884
Trello: https://trello.com/b/2LDx2eDo
Manifesto: [Click Here]

2 Likes

(withdrawn cus ethics or whatever sorry)

2 Likes

2 Likes

Support.

3 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

Support!

3 Likes

Support!!

WhiteSIGN

3 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

You said you would change the state. How are you going to accomplish that and what are you going to do?

2 Likes

Stamose, thank you for your question. I have pointed out a few things that I wish to accomplish and despite my lack of experience in Firestone I feel that I can bring that change to reality. First and foremost I wish to consolidate the state. I know this has been proposed before but I have developed a strategy to do so. This will include a combination of spreadsheets, trellos, and documents. Another big thing I wish to improve is the UCMJ. I will not go behind the back of the National Guard to do this but I will greatly assist them in establishing it. I have worked as a Judge Advocate General within the biggest United States Military for over 5 months. I believe that I can bring this experience to help write the UCMJ. I’ve personally written a UCMJ and I feel that my advice and assistance will greatly benefit the state. Also while serving in the Senate I plan to help prepare the group for V3, for the entrance into this brand new stage. I feel that consolidation is a big step towards that, but there will be lot of other work to be done. I feel that the introduction of codified laws, the prohibition of the bill of attainder in the constitution and an UCMJ (and Military Code) will greatly benefit and change the state. Once again thank you for the question.

2 Likes

From what I am reading, you act like we haven’t codified anything in the slightest when we have achieved the criminal code codification so this isn’t necessarily a true statement

Also I am very very very skeptical on this employee protection rights stuff, how you say you will prevent “verbal abuse” from higher ups. This sounds very vague and almost acts as if you may push for legislation that would punish criticism

2 Likes

Thank you for your concern. I acknowledge the work done by the current and previous congress, however I plan on taking it to another level. I plan on completely codifying the entire law. I plan on doing this through establishing separate codes for different aspect and using a combination of spreadsheets and documents I plan on making this easy for all to do. I also plan on establishing the equivalent of the office of the legal counsel in firestone in order to ensure maintenance of the new legislation. You also mentioned restriction of criticism and I assure you that isn’t the case. Essentially what I plan on doing in regards to that legislation is enacting legislation prohibiting the blatant outbursts of some department officials. Current legislation lacks in some of that regard. I would like to apologize that I lack some specifics in this response but it’s because I am on mobile and cannot open the legislation to reference the exact article. If you wish we can follow up in DMs. I would love to hear your input. Once again I apologize for some grammar and lack of specifics as I am on mobile.

2 Likes

SUPPORT

3 Likes

I’m confused about the “consolidate the state” part. Can you elaborate more? In addition, does the National Guard want a UCMJ?

2 Likes

Which outbursts of department officials are you talking of?

2 Likes

I apologize in advance for poor grammar and specifications in this reply, it isn’t currently around 5am and I am on a mobile device, I promise I will provide more specifications as of tomorrow.

Essentially by consolidation I mean organizing all the laws into separate and independents codes. A good example of what I strive to achieve would be the New York State consolidated laws. I can link you to them tomorrow as well. Essentially using spreadsheets and trellos I will turn the state laws into codes similar to what was done in New York. Once again this is a very brief reply mainly because of my being on mobile, and i promise I will provide more detail tomorrow.

2 Likes

To the greatest extent of my knowledge they do, I will explain tomorrow how exactly I plan on achieving this.

2 Likes

2 Likes