JohnDRyans for Senate, February 2020

But what do you mean about blatant outbursts. What are they doing?

1 Like

SUpport

2 Likes

Support. I hope we can work on the new megacode together!

2 Likes

1 Like

Support

2 Likes

As promised I will now elaborate in more detail as to what I mean by: “consolidating the state.” As of today all states except Pennsylvania have codified their statutes. I plan on accomplishing the same in Firestone. I will use the New York State system as an example of what I plan to accomplish here.

First off we plan on dividing our law into the following: penal, contract, criminal procedure, election, etc. All existing acts will be organized into the spectrum aforementioned. For example, “An act to reform employment laws” will be organized into the labor code and more acts will be enacted. In other cases I will propose entire codes for congress to enact, for example: a Contract Code.

Secondly, I plan on establishing the equivalent of the Office Revision Counsel. The job of this “committee” will be to revise non-positive laws and codify them. Essentially they will interpret the legislation in effect and simply organize it into the code. Positive laws, will need not go through this process. An example of a positive law is the one I plan on enacting. The Military Law Code will be enacted in full at once and will therefore not go through this process as it will be enacted as a Code right away.

In order to ensure easier access I will also establish a system of sheets which will hold these codified laws. I need not say that we will obviously enact all codes as documents separately. The Office of Revision Counsel will be tasked with upholding and revising them.

Please do note that this isn’t a full explanation and and may seem somewhat chaotic but I once in office I promise to present a document detailing this entire process, in order to ensure that we can establish the Firestone Consolidated Laws. If you have any more questions feel free to DM me or ask right here.

1 Like

1 Like

Support

1 Like

u make my head confused

I support

1 Like

Support.

1 Like

Do you want me to clarify anything?

2 Likes

Support, seems the most competent and promising out of the other candidates.

2 Likes

Endorsed.

1 Like

I, Flea, a Middle Class Citizen and a gay man living in the State of Firestone, extend my support to JohnDRyans, a gay man as well.

1 Like

100% support.

1 Like

69420% support

1 Like

I, nikopacito, a middle class citizien, support JohnDRyans.

1 Like

Support,

1 Like