John4Senate

Greetings, my name is JohnDRyans and I am announcing my candidacy for the Senate elections of January 2021. In this term, I plan to work together with the leaders of the Constitutional Reform project as well as revise some older laws.

I simply plan to listen to the citizens and work on their behalf. I have always replied to DMs and proposed ideas in Congress that citizens presented to me. Furthermore, I plan to bring the voices of my constituents to the floor and properly represent them in debate. I always attended all sessions and did my best to bring concerns to the floor. My terms weren’t all victories but we have definitely secured some. I participated in passing landmark legislation during my previous terms and hope to continue to do so. Although my previous term was cut short, it appears that this time Congress seems to be composed a lot better and I hope to become part of that.

My former positions were mainly within government and law and include:

• Senator
  • House of Representatives
  • City Attorney
  • Deputy Mayor of Prominence
  • Public Defender

A vote for John is a vote for you.

5 Likes

support

4 Likes

dedicated person, good luck getting 20 signatures in a few hours though

support

4 Likes

Support

4 Likes

support, put it in the right forum this time lmao

5 Likes

Support

4 Likes

I slept like 3 hours tonight lmao sorry

3 Likes

support

3 Likes

mmmmmm… Do you like Napoleon?

4 Likes

HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL YEAH BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTHER SUPPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORT

3 Likes

LA REPUBLICA o7

3 Likes

BRO how are you BRO

2 Likes

okay, support

3 Likes

BROOOOOOO WE GOTTA DO LIKE A LOT OF STUFF BROOO

3 Likes

John,

Your hard work established you as a wonderful person within the State. Your hard work and dedication proves to everyone why you are worthy of a support. I am so happy to see you reentering congress and am proud to say Support.

Signed,
OliverSteph
Speaker pro tempore

4 Likes

LOWER SEATS!

3 Likes

Support

4 Likes

Support

4 Likes

I don’t know who this man is but support!

4 Likes

Support.

4 Likes