John4Senate

JOHN WILL U DIE AGAIN

3 Likes

I WILL NOT, LOOK AT THE SENATE AND HOUSE COMPOSITION THIS TERM!

I died simply because when people around you don’t care you lose motivation and lack interest. I love the firestone community and seeing what happened the last term made me very upset and demotivated. This term the congressional composition is better and it has given me hope. Plus, I have more time on my hands!

Overall, I will do my best to remain active, and the last term I left because of the constant insults, demotivation and the behavior of some of my colleagues. This term the composition is a lot better already and seeing some good faces in the senate gave me energy.

tl:dr no because good people are in senate and that motivates me

3 Likes

support

4 Likes

support

4 Likes

SUPPORT

3 Likes

support

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

SUPPORT

4 Likes

SUPPORT!

4 Likes

Support

4 Likes

I want to extend a massive thank you to all those who supported this campaign, and seeing as in a couple hours voting will start and this thread will close I wish to extend my gratitude to all of you right now.

Thank you all a lot for your trust in me as a possible candidate and I truly greatly appreciate and respect it. Remember to vote!

xoxo john

ps: my DMs are always open, and if you have any questions or want me to vote in a specific way feel free to throw me a dm!

3 Likes

Support!!!

4 Likes

support

4 Likes

Campaigning has closed.

2 Likes