JayhawkBosun is running for Governor

Friends, colleagues, fellow citizens, and alternate accounts of banned users,

After years of public service in quite literally every career field possible within the State, I’m excited to announce my intent to run for Governor. Sure, everyone can claim they are experienced. What I believe makes me different is due to my ability to work with everyone and to ensure productivity within every element of the executive branch.

I’ve managed units, worked in legislative, legal, executive, law enforcement, military, and aviation roles. I’ve worked in city, municipal, and the state government. I am familiar with how every component of the State interacts with each other.

I believe I’ve prepared myself as much as possible, and with the advisements from fellow professional colleagues and friends I believe I’m capable and ready to lead the State of Firestone in the capacity of Governor.

I plan to continue my campaign by releasing a more detailed platform in the coming week or two, however wanted to inform you all of my intent and to begin spreading the word. I appreciate the endorsement and support of anyone who wishes to provide it as it will greatly help my momentum.

I am asking you to give me the chance to serve in a role I have not yet been able to, and to allow me to end my first gubernatorial term with a stronger, better executive branch and state.

Lt Gov Candidate TBA

1 Like

dont trust this guy with classified documentation

i have access to classified documentation already pal

yea you dont need access to MORE

how many corruption conspiracies would i uncover

one: bjohn323 inactivity scandal

bjohn323 isnt inactive hes just on his alts man

w lie