JasonBourneAxis for Senate, September 2018

Information about me
I have been with firestone for a few years, joined in 2016.
Ran and got elected in the house in 2017.
Got POST Certified and graduated Class 35 (law enforcement doesn’t matter in terms of this)
Joined DoC in August 2018. (doesn’t matter)
CEO of the Bank of Firestone (doesn’t matter)
New chairman of the independent party
Why are you running?
I’m running to make a change, the Senate messed up a lot last term, and I wish to fix it.

I wish to listen to the people, as we all are running for one thing. To make change. Now you might ask What would you do to make a change to this state?
That’s a question I would ask you guys. Not all of my bills I will be making are from my own ideas. We’re spreading those ideas to the people of Firestone. This term, we’re focusing on you guys. Sometimes in some senate terms. Some Senators just refuse to listen to the people. Which is sometimes sad. As I’ve been seeing many promise to listen to the people but just don’t. That isn’t the same case for me.
How do we know you’re not lying about everything you have said?
I’ve been in Congress once and I wasn’t that bad. I did some good things for Firestone and pretty much some regular things. I can’t make you guys believe everything I’ve been saying. Although I want the people to trust me in everything I have said. If you don’t that’s completely fine.

I will abide by the constitution and bill of rights when writing everyone’s ideas down. I can’t take everything as some may ruin the state. But if you have a good idea that other people may like. I’ll take it in.

Here is some things I can’t promise.

Resigning is the first thing. I’m pretty sure I won’t resign but if there is a case of a family emergency or that I can’t handle the pressure from my life problems to here. I could resign. That’s only in a serious and important reason.

Second would be going on leave at some times or not attending a few sessions due to a good reason. I might need to go on leave for any school issues, life problems, and many others. I can’t attend every single session hosted. I might not be at home, not at my computer, or because of the time it has been hosted. School has started and I can’t attend everything.

That’s pretty much all.

I understand this speech may be short to some people. But I want the people here to understand one thing. That is listening to you guys and making sure that you are pleased with everything we do in the Senate. As a Senator, I won’t just ignore you all the whole term. I want to listen to you.

You might ask what bills I have planned.

Some might be related to the municipal governments, county, or anything good affecting the federal government.

Thanks for reading, and hope you support me to be your senator for this term!

Got any questions? Ideas for this term? Contact me at JasonBourneAxis#0001

1 Like

Support. Good luck to you!

2 Likes

Thanks! If you have any questions, make sure to DM me.

1 Like

Support kind sir

Signed,
Uncircuit

2 Likes

I support you 100% of the way!
Best of Luck my friend
-XtremeSkilZz979

2 Likes

Support. Good luck.

Signed,
TristanFRoosevelt