JamesDitomosso for Senate!

Dear citizens of the State of Firestone,

Many of you know me, but for those who don’t, I am JamesDitomosso, and I am running for a Senate position in the Firestone Senate.

Firstly, I’d like to address my past experiences within the state. My experience is listed below:

• Former Deputy Attorney General x2
  • Former National Guard Captain and Command Sergeant Major
  • Former Senator x2

Regarding my past experiences, I have prosecuted countless many people for many violations of the law. As a current attorney, I have been around law since the start of my career. I have many ideas that can benefit this state, which I’ll state below.

I’d like to address a few issues that are currently occurring and that can be fixed.

Firstly, I’d like to address POST Director MaximusGXL’s complaints. Although I do not agree with them, I do agree with the fact that departments aren’t really able to fire their employees without frequent violations of the Bill of Rights and “An Act to Establish General Employment Rights”. With the help of fellow Senators and Representatives, I will create an amendment to BOR.I that states that employees forfeit most of their rights when it comes to departments. It will be a very hard and tricky amendment to be done, but it can be done.

Secondly, I’d like to address the fact that many Senators aren’t showing up to a lot of sessions. I maintain a decent activity, and I will ensure that I will show up to most of the Senate sessions to help vote on key laws.

Thirdly, I’d like to address the fact that citizens are only obliged to follow commands by a law enforcement officer, as per A Bill to Recognize the Act of Failing to Comply. This needs to be changed, but it needs to still be restricted to where officers can’t abuse it.

Fourthly, law enforcement officers should legally be allowed to close off areas so people can’t just walk in, and officers can legally arrest people. Yes, interfering with an officer is illegal, but this needs to be defined more as there could be some legal problems with arresting someone for walking into a crime scene.

Fifthly, and last for this speech, I believe open carry should be legal in certain areas of Stapleton County. Yes, that will be another hard and tricky law to make, but I believe it can be done. I think open carry can save lives, as long as the barrel of the firearm is pointed downwards and not aiming at anyone.

There is more to this, if you want more of my ideas, feel free to DM me! My DMs are always open!

If you have any questions in general, feel free to DM me! Like I said, my DMs are always open.

Elect JamesDitomosso to the State of Firestone Senate!

#Ditomosso4Senate

1 Like

support

1 Like

Support

1 Like

support

this man needs this job so he can feed his wife and his 2 children

speaking about wife and children

@JamesDitomosso HOW IS THE WIFE

@JamesDitomosso HOW ARE THE CHILDREN

2 Likes

SHE IS GOOD

STOP I have no kids smh

1 Like

my bad

grandkids*

how are your grandkids

support x2

very nice campaign

1 Like

wow smh im hurteth

1 Like

Support.

Deputy Director CelinexDev

1 Like

support :b:

1 Like

Support.

1 Like

President Pro Tempore, American_Honor

interesting, but support

1 Like

you are my god

2 Likes

define emote as a lesbian and support

1 Like

SECTION I: Emote shall be defined as a lesbian and a woman, but a hot one.

shemote is not HOT
she’s anime

fINE she is anime

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Support…

1 Like

support

1 Like