JamesDitomosso for House of Representatives!

Citizens of the State of Firestone,

I am JamesDitomosso and I am running for the House of Representatives. In this speech, I will address my goals, my past, how I will make a change in the State of Firestone Congress, and more.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
I: My Accomplishments
II: My Goals
III: Conclusion

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I: My Accomplishments

I have done so much in my political career on ROBLOX. Because most of my time was spent in the Department of Justice as the Deputy Attorney General, my jobs here in Firestone are limited, but I am not inexperienced in the congressional field.

I started out my political career in the State of Docklands, achieving House of Representatives in early 2015, before Firestone was around. As I moved around, primarily from the judicial field to the legislative field, I learned more and more of how ro-states tend to operate. I achieved House of Representatives 6x, Senate 4x, Supreme Court Justice 2x, and many other experience in law enforcement such as Secretary of Homeland Security.

You must be thinking it’s Docklands, and Docklands is the worst state on ROBLOX. Well, there was a time when Docklands was extremely great, before Firestone was created, and that is when I achieved my positions.

I immigrated from Docklands to Firestone, and became a Senator here in Firestone for about 4 months. I attended many sessions, gaining knowledge in Firestone politics. Afterwards, I resigned to take on Deputy Attorney General. Then, I was also in Firestone National Guard. I left both jobs just after Christmas Day, to take
on my fiancee and upcoming wedding. I decided to return as the wedding day isn’t until a few months until now, giving me time to figure out a balance and maintain activity.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
II: My Goals

Many things are left unnoticed, and simply not cared for. I plan to introduce legislation for many things that’ll fix many problems in the State of Firestone. To save time, I will address 3 problems that the State of Firestone currently has and how I will fix it.

Problem 1
Court orders are not a thing. If someone was to sue a department, or department official, and the courts were to find them guilty, they cannot be ordered fired, because the court order can be ignored. I plan to fix this, to allow the Firestone Courts to issue court orders that must be followed if one is found guilty. I plan to work with many congressman/women to get this legislation passed.

Problem 2
Many places are left undefined as to whether or not they’re private property, such as the road in front of Feds Manor, leading to many false arrests/commands by the Department of Homeland Security. This must be fixed by the further defining common places in Stapleton County.

Problem 3
Employees do not have rights. I, and I’m sure many people, think that allowing a department to fire anyone for any reason is unjust. I plan to introduce an employees rights bill, which says what employees can be fired for and what they can’t.

These are only 3 problems out of the many problems in Firestone, in which I will address if necessary. If you wish to hear more, feel free to DM me on discord.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
III: Conclusion

In conclusion to my campaign, I am running to ensure that everyone has a direct voice in the State of Firestone Congress, and to ensure that no more loopholes are left open in the State of Firestone government. I wish to work with newly elected Governor OfficerVideoGame to pass new legislation, and get his input on my goals.

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me, as I typically answer immediately. Thank you for your time, and feel free to support and vote,

Signed,
Former Deputy Attorney General and Candidate for the House of Representatives,
JamesDitomosso

1 Like

Support

2 Likes

support

1 Like

support

gamatheotterr

1 Like

Didn’t you quite ROBOLX and DOJ?

1 Like

Yes, and I address it in my speech as to why I’ve decided to run.

1 Like

Yes, and I address it in my speech as to why I decided to run.

1 Like

Support

1 Like

support

support,
straphos
dot guy

Support.
[3]

1 Like

I support.

Support

Signiture test 1

1 Like

Support for James.

1 Like

Support

Support.

Former Speaker of the House,
Techiey

1 Like

I mean, most of these are pretty good. I disagree with the employee rights part, but that’s a bridge I’ll cross if I need to. I chose to remain neutral in elections as a judge cough Sharp you naughty boy cough but good luck.

1 Like

SUPPORT

1 Like

Support

1 Like

support

1 Like