JakeGames25 for House of Representatives, Special Elections, September 2020

agree

4 Likes

agree

5 Likes

I am surprised you say that, though I understand how you can feel that way. Rest assured knowing as FNN VP I solely pick businesses with high potential to succeed making them known to those who follow FNN and as a Representative I will make it my mission to give businesses what they need to succeed in Firestone. If you have any further comments, questions, or concerns please feel free to contact me on Discord @ Perspective#1082

1 Like

what is it

2 Likes

so you’ll only support “high potential” businesses?

2 Likes

I see that your the VP of FNN, though through my time as a Former Quest and Capital Gas employee I’ve gathered multiple pieces of evidence of you bashing other companies that many other people have seen. I will not be DM’ing you as elections are a public thing and everyone deserves to know what others believe and why, just like if I was in a coffee shop with others sharing my opinions. I wouldn’t just say I don’t like this coffee, I’d say it needs more cream.

3 Likes

so small/less protentional businesses dont matter?

3 Likes

but with businesses with higher potential to succeed wouldn’t you wanna help the businesses that don’t have high potential? i mean, its possible with businesses to come out and succeed even if they don’t have that high of potential but why just higher potential ones, are you just not gonna support lower ones?

4 Likes

That is a major problem right now, and by the sound of it, he won’t be assisting with the problem. Too many businesses come and then go.

2 Likes

With your standing on buissnesses, it seems like you want to favor ones that are good to you, and try to remove the bad one that can stand in your way, you will not have my support in this.

3 Likes

That is very true! Everyone has the potential to succeed and thrive here as a business owner, and with commerce accepting new permit applications every day it is difficult to select which ones we award business of the month

1 Like

that contradicts what you literally just said

1 Like

When did business of the month get involved?

2 Likes

That is what I was talking about in response to your comment, as I brought in FNN… I was not speaking in terms of all businesses in Firestone

1 Like

Now Jake again, your acting like your apart of Commerce, which your not, so why bring Commerce related awards into it, and when does business of the month really even mean anything, yeah it’s mobile to have but you have no say in anyone who can get awarded it.

3 Likes

but still you mentioned high potential businesses and wanting to help them, whats up with smaller potential?

3 Likes

All businesses do matter, no matter who they are owned by or how they are operated. Everyone has the power to succeed.

1 Like

keyword: SOLELY

3 Likes

I shall be agreeing with Governor Joshernaut, no support!

5 Likes

i concur

3 Likes