JakeGames25 for House of Representatives, Special Elections, September 2020

literally 2 days ago it failed

1 Like

I fully support.

2 Likes

Experience?

1 Like

we arent focused on SOLELY v3 legislation because only god knows when that’ll be released.

1 Like

That is correct, legislature still should be optimized for a smooth transition while giving its full benefits to V2 and its citizens

1 Like

Former Employment:
DOC SERT Sergeant
DPS Auditor & Author
DOT Instructor
DPW Board of Director (P4)
SCFD Firefighter

Current employment:
Dpw public employee (re-applied and resignation)
FNN Vice-president (business experience)

I have been given guidance by individuals in our government on how it operates and how to exceed in the position, though we can always learn more as we go.

1 Like

I, OliverSteph, Speaker Pro Tempore of the House of Representatives endorse this man for his wonderful work and dedication to all his past positions such as but not limited to: The Firestone News Network, The Department of Corrections, The Department of Transportation and the Stapleton County Fire Department. (This does not count as a support as I already supported him)

2 Likes

I gratefully appreciate everything and hope we can do some amazing work together!

1 Like

I support 100%!!

2 Likes

what legislative experience do you have?

1 Like

support

2 Likes

support

3 Likes

causally waits for reply

1 Like

ok then… no support

2 Likes

speech has too many loopholes and doesn’t seem to have any legislative/congressional experience

1 Like

no support

2 Likes

Little

1 Like

Thank you for reading, have a blessed day Governor.

1 Like

Let me clarify, create/revise legislature focused on optimization for V2 and V3

1 Like

I do not support due to the disrespect you’ve given to some businesses. While your speech is partly about businesses, I can’t see you doing this with how much disrespect you’ve given to multiple businesses here in Firestone.

5 Likes