Is there some beef with the governor and those in judicial related positions?

Before I begin, let me make a disclaimer that I am not representing any department that I am currently in as these are my personal opinions.

So I understand that we just had the governor releasing allegations against Danny and Confussled. However, this was not the first time the governor went after those in the justice system. In fact, he went after skyewatch and downplay his role in what led to the resignation of Tor_Laws as well!

Lemme explain why I believe he has some beef against those in the judiciary;

Danny admitted that he was confused after being accused of threatening the House. Adding on, take a look at a highlighted segment from Danny’s clip;
With this, he made threats because of how “annoying” the judiciary branch is.

Also take note on Danny’s response which I will link the doc below;

Now, let’s move up to Tor_Laws. In his resignation, he explained how he was treated under the governor which I will leave below. Following the resignation, canadian never acknowledged his resignation but only mocked him which should be concerning to us citizens if this is the type of individual fit to lead this state.

So since we are on the subject, let’s move up to the AG herself. When she tenured her resignation because of governor related drama, the only acknowledgement that she got were investigation related drama and that according to the governor, “almost everything is cap :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:”

From a follow up to the resignation of skye.

So I did some reading into her resignation and she described her relationship with the governor as follows;
Again, I will link this below.

Following this, his forceful request to the access of BLEE when he has no legal right to it should call into question.

Learning from this, I believe the governor is breaching his position as governor and is attempting to remove the people he have a personal grudge and to those that are doing their job.

That said, I would like your thoughts on this considering that he was elected to serve our state, not to go after people for personal reasons.

Dannys response: Re: Allegations by the Governor - Google Docs
Skye’s resignation: [FDOJ-AGO] Resignation of Attorney General Skyewatch_RBLX - Google Docs

4 Likes

AND CALEB COMES IN SWINGING FROM THE LEFT SIDE OF THE ROPES! Unexpected support, but Imma take what I’m given

4 Likes

yea

~confussied

3 Likes

i aint’ reading ur speech bruh

support tho

2 Likes

:joy: dang, campaigning for a discussion is wild

1 Like

huh what wait… support!

2 Likes

hes not wrong theyre a close second to the legislative branch

3 Likes

i like drinking sprite

3 Likes

For the record, this is no campaign speech lol

Yes, I have qualms with the 2 people on the judiciary that either violated judicial ethics or tried lying to the House, and I want them removed. That was the entire point of my release, that they should be removed.

1 Like

Support

Did not read

1 Like

yes. it’s always personal with canad

4 Likes

yes because ethics is your strong suit

Yes, they are. I’ve always advocated for fairness and the importance of precedence. Whether it was when I impeached Kamraxn and Vortex, when I singlehandedly convinced Dannyboy to stop the nomination of HxppyTeddy based on unfairness, when I led an impeachment based on unfair voting procedures or any of the countless laws I’ve objected to based on being unfair.

Unlike you and some of the other goons, I have never once faltered from leading within the lens of the rules. You may disagree with my decisions, my attitude, or the claims I’ve made, but you cannot disagree with me being an ethical person.

I welcome you to show differently, I accused you of failing to be ethical with proof and photos, the least you could do is the same.

2 Likes

Firestone politics are nothing but drama lol

1 Like

theyre beefing in the replies too

quack quack

Verbally abusing people under your care and command is very ethical, yes

The irony is insane :skull:

The difference is that I don’t come out swinging at others over it trying to be a white knight of virtue when I am very much not