Is there some beef with the governor and those in judicial related positions?

Maybe, instead you try lying about it and misleading Congress because you think you are the, and I quote, “king”. You needed this reality check, hopefully Congress pulls the trigger on a parasite that has turned the judiciary into a circus.

:roll_eyes: :roll_eyes:

your breakdown only consists of one side, therefore this shark is out.

2 Likes

this guy gets it

1 Like

i like monster truck and fire truck

3 Likes

It’s a common aphorism you dunce

Do you mind providing evidence that they did indeed did what you have accused them of? Also where does it say that you have the right to access BLEE since you insist that you do have that right when in fact the judiciary says the latter. Additionally from looking at the messages, how would you know if this single rep wasn’t lying because he detested danny?

If there were multiple sources then sure it’s understandable but using a single individual is lacking.

Also I would like to acknowledge his response in the announcement channel.

This is one individual yes, however I do want to point out that I believe this was a political move (no way! :exploding_head:) considering that he had not went forward with the announcement about his side of the problem until you posted your findings.

This is my last response because you are a really bad investigator and are clearly very biased against me:

Danny admitted he DMed the rep in the inquiry today. It would’ve taken you 30 seconds to read this.

1 Like

i read this in the nerd voice holy shit lmfao

1 Like

3 Likes

LMFAOOO

that’s actually pretty good :clap::clap::clap::clap:

2 Likes

Yes and ftr he only admitted that he just requested that the rep launch an investigation, didn’t say he threatened. You did the same, just in a letter in state-announcements

as i read more of this thread it helps me understand why minecraftcaleb53 has not been made an investigator or analyst of any sort

i love canadianlaw and danny and the rest of the judiciary except ayden depending on the mood.

4 Likes

except ayden depending on the mood.

KICK ROCKS JAY HAWK BOZOUN!!! :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Peace and love guys.

2 Likes

SORRY

1 Like

Since when??

why do you guys need to have these stupid public arguments all the time

3 Likes

hi guys.