Is State Legislatures organized to help citizens and LEO's? (Discussion)

Citizens of Firestone do you think some State Legislatures are defined correctly? Do you also think the Trello Board’s are organized and not put in correct categories? I would like to hear what you guys have to say down below comments and concerns.

Example: https://trello.com/b/yXIDv41R/firestone-state-legislature-board

PT2: A Bill to Recognize More Crimes

PT3: A Bill to nullify Criminal & Traffic Code Establishment

[This is organized] https://trello.com/b/sxA8gBXG/firestone-executive-branch

2 Likes

100% not organized

2 Likes

100% not organized and a mess x2

2 Likes

Not organized.

Unfortunately, the Legislative Branch has absolutely no control over that. As the Legislative Branch Head, I have not even been granted access to that Trello.

Skye Jones
Speaker of the House

2 Likes

What is the reason behind that?

2 Likes

I’d love to know myself. As far as I’m aware, it’s a co-founder+ issue. Path and Fedora are the only admins on the board, and they’ve made a habit of neglecting to add the Speaker of the House to it.

2 Likes

The State Legislature serves in the interests of themselves, not anyone else.

2 Likes

The MDT board is legit not helpful and we have a Senator on it.

2 Likes

MDT harms LEOs much as it helps them.

2 Likes

Well, LEOs need it just in-case they need to read it out to the player who doesn’t understand.

2 Likes

The MDT is a terrible source. It is an entirely private effort with no physical relation to Congress. It is not officially recognized in any way, meaning that it isn’t monitored or updated by anyone in an official capacity, and none of its members are among Congressional leadership.

The MDT is poorly maintained, rarely updated, and very inaccurate.

2 Likes

I 100% agree with you not useful but there needs to be something to help out LEOs with arrest times and organization within the bill so, everyone can understand what it is stating. @Skye_Jones

2 Likes

People who are scrolling reading this forum this is the MDT: https://trello.com/b/mLUnYKuj/mdt-firestone

2 Likes

That board was separated because in the past we have had speakers and lieutenant governors abuse the boards and attempt to totally delete as much as they can. When the incident occurred, it was strictly for governor access. Now it was expanded to Lieutenant Governor. Either way the governor should be the one moving cards between the two boards. After all he’s signing the bills. Amendments don’t go through the governor but they can still be moved by him.

3 Likes

@Markehabashi Is the county bills organized?

2 Likes

Currently in the works of making a trello for county and municipal bills only.

2 Likes

Nice nice, will this be easier for the public to find certain trello cards?

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

2 Likes

Open for more discussion due to elections coming up.

1 Like

STILL NOT ORGANIZED

(i wanted to continue this conversation)

2 Likes