Is NotFoundDev the Mayor you want for Prominence?

So I guess this is the future mayor of Prominence? A massive disrespectful hypocrite?
If elected this is going to be the guy who could install the future PDP Chief, is that what we really want?

2 Likes

As a member of the Prominence District Council, I do not endorse NotFoundDev for Mayor any longer.

2 Likes

what the fuck
you know how old that shit is right
one is from jan. one from march, and one from april. that isn’t that bad. if you actually have some recent shit, please show
although even if this is old it does show something, i’m 50/50 on this.

2 Likes

You took the message out of context; as I was just joking around with Patchy and InnovativeMind. And, Maximus has really never liked me since I met him.

2 Likes

wow this is as scummy as it gets…

1. these are clearly jokes

2.THEYRE MONTHS OLD

stop with the shitpost tact

5 Likes

Coming from the former Tyrant DPS Secretary

4 Likes

No disrespect to you Tactical but, if we are using fs discord post to judge a candidate it’s actually not a good reason. People fool and joke around ALOT in #general. Like we call emote gay.

1 Like

I have no comment on the matter.

1 Like

let me guess tact, he doesnt like you and isnt gonna make you pdp chief so you dont want him

6 Likes

then don’t reply, duh.

2 Likes

nicolo, he’s doing that to show that he has read the main post but doesn’t want to respond

1 Like

If you don’t understand that’s jokes then you gotta rethink your life. It’s also old stuff bruh

1 Like

My question is

Why are there nearly 50 replies on a thread of a Prominence Mayor Election
wtf is this even

2 Likes

@AtlanticCanuck

To me, this looks as if someone is specifically disputing a claim on ones behalf; and standing up to his own belief/opinion, as everyone has the right to do…

2 Likes

what nicolo said

1 Like

LMFAO

1 Like

This shit is old

1 Like

hold the fuck on bucko, you bring up old shit all the time

EX. TONY

3 Likes

NotFoundDev is the mayor I want for Prominence.

1 Like

Thanks, but it’s not gonna happen. :joy: @storm527

1 Like