Is Firestone Starting To Fall Down?

I believe that’s all coming in v3

4 Likes

Whenever that gets released lol

4 Likes

Private RP would be the downfall of Firestone as a premise

9 Likes

What you want is a server that is RP Friendly meaning it has all the necessities to RP. FS does not have all of it, there is no proper RP enforcement or MDT system. And all you do is just drive and rob and harass officers pretty much. That is why I call FS a Semi-RP group.

3 Likes

Remember that what is written on paper may sound like a good idea but once put into effect, it may not always work!

4 Likes

You cannot restore fs to it’s former glory. Let me give an example say a cup cracks you can try as hard as possible to glue the piece back and maybe even temporarily fix it but it won’t last long and won’t be the original. This is what is happening to fs community is too big to manage

6 Likes

^The Firestone Moderation Team is quite small. Envision that against a group with 100k+ members.

6 Likes

I wouldn’t say 100k more like 200-400 as many are inactive

5 Likes

Improvements for LEOs ultimately lead to decline in government.

6 Likes

The people who are 100k+ are people who do not know this group as much and are probably under 13. This group is 2.5/3 underage.

2 Likes

Plus the amount of alts and exploiters that join too I guess

5 Likes

I wouldn’t be surprised if Firestone was either rebranded or a new State was formed using the v3 premise.

5 Likes

As much as I don’t look forward to not having R6 in V3, I’m a little thrilled to see what kind of advancements that will be implemented in the game, whatever year or decade V3 releases.

4 Likes

What could be implemented with FS is a 2nd Private RP group. Keeping the main group but adding a private RP group for FS people who will be experienced in it while also having moderators in every session making sure that RP is functioning.

3 Likes

Stuff like RICO kill and drive organized crime groups out of firestone after like a week. It kills any sort of interesting crime related RP that comes with gangs. This leaves stapleton with only the 3.0 fuckheads who ram medical scenes 24/7 for the cops to deal with, fun isn’t it!

6 Likes

I’ve seen private roleplay groups fail because some people just want to join and have fun, not go through a signup process just to get in.

3 Likes

havent talked on forums in what feels like forever

4 Likes

Don’t get used to it

4 Likes

no please no, that will make it like Liberty county private rp servers and they are either border rp 24/7 or “protect the President rp” 24/7. we shouldn’t have to be like that. I don’t see any issues. If you have issues with Firestone, :door:

4 Likes

All it is now is about friendship and popularity tbh.

Oh you own an inactive business but friends with Fed? You can have custom stuff before business with daily shifts do.

It’s just unreal at this point…

There’s also an extreme LEO buff. I’m not a criminal nor LEO but I’ve observed this stuff. RICO just makes gangs a tax. Like in recent months the longest a gang has been was probably a month, maybe less. I can go on…

10 Likes