Is Firestone Starting To Fall Down?

Also gonna add why we don’t rp all the time is because most civs don’t rp all they do is shoot us up or va

5 Likes

toxicity is about all I see. Ignorance and flat out an unfun environment to play in. Depending on the time of day ig

4 Likes

correct but every action has a consequence, good or bad. Saying you’re gonna exploit, LTAA X2… Odds are not in his favor/

4 Likes

That is the issue. Fed and his co-owners cant enforce proper RP unless if it was a private RP group. It is public after all.

3 Likes

Private rp won’t solve anything

4 Likes

Because you will just have more idiots

3 Likes

And people who don’t know shit

4 Likes

I do recall Redwhiteandpew once did exploit in FS. He did deserve the ban and it should be extended to a perm ban.

3 Likes

You literally just said he doesn’t deserve the ban

3 Likes

“LEO’s no longer RP.” Honestly, Its quite hard for us Law Enforcement Officers to perform roleplays with citizens who chose not to roleplay in the first place. Believe it or not, we wish that we can do proper roleplays within V2 and do something rather than just pursuits and shootouts 24/7. Its a little hard to do so when all that is done is constant ramming with vehicles, cop baiting, and frequent shootouts and massacres. As much as we try to roleplay, it is a difficult task to do when people within V2 don’t even roleplay to begin with. Also something to keep in mind is that no matter how hard you try in a community with over 100 thousand people, it is IMPOSSIBLE to make everyone happy. Of course certain people will leave because they either don’t get their way or get bored. So you’re right, perfecting these issues is obviously very unrealistic and probably will never happen. However, I do believe improvements can be made but by no means perfection.

11 Likes

Most Private RP groups do have professionals in LEO and others, it is why it is constantly growing. I joined a RP group and it is almost the size of FS. And the better part is that they are moderated and they force RP during every session.

3 Likes

And also yes I am aware people are not obligated to roleplay as Firestone is not a strict roleplaying group.

5 Likes

There are even some RP groups ran by the game owner themselves, they can edit the map and include more features.

4 Likes

That is what fs is?

4 Likes

I believe that you underestimate how large the State of Firestone really is.

4 Likes

I would call FS a Semi-RP group. Part of it is RP and 2/3 of it is not RP.

3 Likes

That’s bc there is really nothing to do in v2 atm except do the same shit over and over again

4 Likes

There are some good lads in FS willing to make a propper RP scene. And yes FS has that issue alot, people get board of V2. In Private RP groups they can set up scenarios in there RP sessions which is honestly good and fun so you are not always doing the same thing over and over.

3 Likes

Ok but fs has 100k+ members and the group isn’t made to run like Greenwood or some shit

5 Likes

They even have there own MDT system with VC and realistic LEO codes as well. Also they allow people to Rent cars, houses, businesses from the CAD system.

3 Likes