IrrelevantCosmic for House of Representatives Special Elections

Dear citizens of firestone, as you’re scrolling through the dozens of capable candidates, you find mine. But, we do not seek the capable, do we? We seek extraordinary, great thinkers that could change firestone for the better. This pursuit of greatness is what leads one to migrate towards a candidate like me. My experiences have shaped and defined me, they give me true greatness. So, now the question lies at your feet. Do you want average, or do you want a leader? You can find average anywhere, but true talent only comes rarely.

If you, the great people of firestone, elect me into the house of representatives, I will promise you only true greatness. As a Representative, I will assure the people of firestone a more diverse voice to more accurately represent our community. I believe I can bring a new perspective to Congress. We need more minority representation in firestone and I promise to deliver it. As the only woman running these elections, my voice is more than capable of speaking on behalf of those who do not have a say.

My experiences with military law are much more extensive than those with criminal law. I served a long nine months in the Judge Advocate General Corps. I am still seen as a great lawyer and still help those who come for my help. I helped add some parts to the UCMJ and due to my success, many current lawyers are much better than what they were when I started. I also served in the Air Force and Marines high command, I reached Joint Chiefs of Staff due to my utter brilliance. My talent has earned me honor throughout JFKPart’s USM, a place in which my name is still spoken even though I officially resigned almost a month ago. Due to my work, the Air force went into its golden days, even though I did not get to see those days.

In conclusion, I carry a name with a great legacy, my skills have earned me recognition in the military community. If I get elected into office, I will give you my all and nothing short of it. I will promise to be a new voice in a rather bland congress. I will listen to my constituents and dedicate my work to them because after all, they are the reason I’m in power. If you want someone that is capable, vote for my rivals if you would like someone who is truly breathtaking. Someone who can go above and beyond, a great thinker. Vote for me, Cosmic, so we can achieve true greatness within this community.

Signed,
IrrelevantCosmic

4 Likes

obviously support

1 Like

SUPPORTER RIGHT HERE!

3 Likes

2 Likes

I support

2 Likes

I, IrrelevantSharles, a Middle Class Citizen within the State of Firestone support IrrelevantCosmic in the Special elections for House of Representatives.

2 Likes

2 Likes

I, IrrelevantKire, a Middle Class Citizen within the State of Firestone support IrrelevantCosmic in the Special elections for House of Representatives.

1 Like

1 Like

I, Airshipflea, a Middle Class Citizen within the State of Firestone (who also happens to be a gay man) support IrrelevantCosmic in the Special Elections

1 Like

I support

2 Likes

support

1 Like

2 Likes

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

IrrelevantCosmic is disqualified from the election for slander.

https://gyazo.com/0fc27c5388d32c49e82fd78bf3d58992

@moderators

2 Likes

disqualified by election sponsor.

2 Likes