Inspiring Energy to Spark a Tomorrow (Crazy305Kid Prominence District Elections)

Greetings to all Firestone Citizens!

You Probably aren’t aware of who I am, but I am Crazy305Kid. I am an aspiring citizen who would like to have your ballot for my commitment to you!

I to you all today with gratitude and a deep sense of responsibility as I announce that I will be running for the position of District Councilman in our Prominence city.

Positions:
Firestone Aviation Administration | Pilot
POST | Class of 78
Spectra Energy Employee
Owner of Gonex Trucking Company
Pigeon Kebabs Employee

Plans
I plan to:

• Events: I will influence the hosting of events through the Department of Commerce in the new Lunar Arena. Furthermore, I would like to initiate the start of a monthly event, where Businesses would have their own booth within the Lunar Arena, where they can show off their achievements within Firestone & aspirations within their groups. Note: I’ll work for the people & with the people to host other events other than the one I listed.
  • Urban Development: I will strive for urban development projects to enhance the aesthetics and functionality of the city. For example, speeding up the Firestone BLVD which for some reason tend to take a while to switch from red to green. Not only that, but I will strive for the expansion of Prominence, westward, behind the Prominence Police Department Building.
  • Officials Collaboration: I will call for activity and collaboration between different officials to make a better city, community, and experience. I work closely with other council members, the mayor, and city officials to ensure a cohesive and effective city government. Finally, I will collaborate on cross-departmental projects to address the city’s overall development
  • Prominence Police Department: I don’t have any plans for PDP, but you guys to tell me what you guys want from the city and I will give you guys the voice you need!

I wish to have your support in these upcoming Prominence District Council Elections!

Inspiring Energy into Every Corner, Because Our City Deserves the Bold Spark of Tomorrow!

Thank you!

Your Future Councilman Crazy305Kid

1 Like

Support

2 Likes

you go girl. support

2 Likes

Support and endorsed

2 Likes

Draco123asap Supports!

1 Like

Golden_Developer Supports!

1 Like

Support and Endorsed,

b_aconxv
Former Mayor of Arborfield
Former Mayor of Prominenc
County Councilman Elect

2 Likes

Draco123asap Supports!

1 Like

support

2 Likes

Support.

/s/
Noobsiance,
Deputy Mayor

2 Likes

PineEvent Supports!

1 Like

Support

2 Likes

Comments on recently acquiring 2 citations?

1 Like

Citations come & go. They do not represent the person. The two citations were issued by the same person within a span of 7 minutes but I was at fault for both. It is important to note though, that person’s driving skills does not reflect their ability to guide a city to success. My goal is not to debate on my citations, rather to debate for the well being of our City of Prominence! I am not dropping out of this race because of this because I will continue to strive for our city! This is only making my efforts stronger for this city. As my slogan states, I will be:

Inspiring Energy into Every Corner, Because Our City Deserves the Bold Spark of Tomorrow!

If you have further inquiries, feel free to private message me on discord, Firestone Forum, or just add a reply to this post. I am here for the citizens of Firestone.

Discord: crazy305kid
Firestone Forum: @Crazy305Kid

-Signed
Crazy305Kid

2 Likes

support; this guy has good ideas - willing to see what he could bring

2 Likes

It’s Election Day! Feel free to vote whoever you think is best fit for the District Council position of Prominence!

1 Like

I work for governmental employees and the people! If you want to me my campaign video: Vote Crazy305Kid for District Council of Prominence.mp4 - Google Drive

1 Like

"every city is a mosaic of stories, each street a chapter, and its people the authors of a vibrant and ever-evolving narrative " is such a good quote

2 Likes

Ty Ty thought of it myself

1 Like

3 Likes