Incompetency of Redwood Mayor FrostEspresso

Mayor FrostEspresso has received mutliple reports about many issues within Redwood, most consisting of incompetency and inaction within the Redwood Police Department. Mayor FrostEspresso has consistently failed to act, investigate or even take note of these issues, let alone even attempt to fix them.

When I today approached Mayor FrostEspresso to make a report, he then told me, quote, to “Shut the fuck up” and then proceeded to state, quoted, “Don’t be a fucking bitch” when I stated to him that I was not joking and was being serious.

Personally, I believe that this type of behavior, especially from someone with such power as Mayor of a municipality is completely unacceptable so therefore I am bringing this conversation and situation as a whole to light.

During my time as Alderwoman for the City of Redwood, I had to consistently create my own pieces of legislation to fix issues within the Redwood Police Department as Mayor FrostEspresso failed to act.

GIF with POID - Click
Image A -
Image B -

2 Likes

:nerd_face:

personally, i believe that your being soft and you could’ve handled the situation better than going straight to the fourms

bro you provided ZERO evidence of this, the only thing your giving me is frostespresso being a G

“I am unblocking you for the reasoning of the report of gross incompetence” bro you literally had him blocked :skull: and you complaining that he’s failed to reply to issues?

this is just a slander attempt to get fame on the forums lmao, go make a difference in the state instead of crying on the forums to people who could care less

4 Likes

Love how you left out the part where I said “I’ll look into it” to make me look bad.

4 Likes

damnnnn @alvexiss this backfired HORRIBLY

3 Likes

For the record, my office is looking into the situation. I am not neglecting the Redwood Police Department, I hope to find a situation to all the problems the department currently faces. However I will not stand by and let you slander my name.

Also I called you a “bitch” and I told you to shut the fuck up for what you said to me and have done to me.

Here’s the full screenshot of our DM’s:

POID: Screen capture - 0bfe751192fc65bc074aa510b1ac4294 - Gyazo

3 Likes

you left SOOO much out of context. what do you have to say for yourself? @alvexiss

3 Likes

absolutely nothing :joy:

1 Like

Weird. Funny how I posted this too.

1 Like

you labeled it as ‘poid’ to mislead people :skull:

3 Likes

Hey, Sergeant TacticalBlue66 here,

I would like to state since it has been raised publicly by Officer Alexis, that our admissions processes are properly set up. We do not do “pre-training” because the best training with admissions is actually doing it.

Our Admissions process is fully set up. Thankfully the Chief and Mayor are well informed on our admissions practices. If you have any questions, my dms are open to everyone for any inquiries.

Sergeant TacticalBlue66,
Admissions Director
Public Relations Director
Department Public Information Officer

4 Likes

I should mention, this has been communicated multiple time when admissions officers asked.

4 Likes

Not sure it did. I could also post at least 20+ screenshots of him consistently sexually harassing and just harassing me in general but I’m not doing that.

1 Like

looks like misogyny to me pack him up

2 Likes

why my name in here!!!

2 Likes

what me not being someone friend got to do with this folk

1 Like

so you post him just using profanity instead of harassment? i doubt the truth in your statement.

2 Likes

dude why are you now bringing that up? clearly slandered him and then started saying that. If you do have proof of it, report it to mod

2 Likes

@moderators Toxic Shitdown please lock

2 Likes

will be more than happy to post once i get it extracted from the group chat, thanks for your concern though! :slight_smile: cc @OliverSteph

1 Like

redwood back at it again as scandal hotspot

might as well move the state government there too would fit right in

2 Likes