LadyVanessaMacklin for County Executive - The Change We Need!

james b griffin moment.

support retracted D:

2 Likes

i thought we finally found a competent candidate for CE, guess not :frowning:

1 Like

Actually, when I was Mayor, I was pretty satisfied with the support and recognition from the County Executive and county in general. I think it still has improved now, but I’m most likely going to be giving my support to those that have worked in the municipalities and know the struggle. I suggest you get more experience first rather than running for one of the most powerful positions in the state.

2 Likes

Sorry but I don’t like ro-politicians in the professional setting

2 Likes

Completely, understandable!

1 Like

I’ll please ask that all of my supporters, understand that I am not affiliated with the person “James B. Griffin” and I have only have encounter with him in the church community. With that being said any slander/misinformation that is spreading must come to a end. The same person who is spreading this rumor is one of those same career politician we are standing up to!

Incompetency of Redwood Mayor FrostEspresso - Elections / Discussion - State of Firestone Forums

1 Like

LMFAOOOOOO

1 Like

Can you please respond to my questions regarding your other account you play on? I’m not sure how commenting on someone who is giving you criticism is relevant.

2 Likes

You were called out by multiple members of a community for being "JamesBGriffin"s alt.

2 Likes

Hello! My name is Vanessa Macklin! And I’m running to be your next CE. Please support support and endorse. This election is circuital to ensuring we get new faces within a public office. Please also drop suggestion on how we all can work together to improve our county.

1 Like

na bro

2 Likes

I don’t believe there is much rebuilding - the county government itself is functional and, yes, there is minor revisions here and there, you don’t actually specify what you are rebuilding and how you intend to do this.

How do you intend to improve departments? You’ve elaborated slightly on your intentions surrounding improvement of the county and it’s political functionaries, however you never actually state the problem(s) or solution(s) to department and or agency establishments.

Correct me if I’m wrong, but both agencies already have the equipment and resources necessary to effectively conduct their duties and have for an extremely long period of time? What changes will you make in this field and how will you “equip…with the tools and resources needed to improve…”?

1 Like

support all the way!!!

1 Like

NOT MY CE

3 Likes

wtf is this

2 Likes

NEVERMIND LMAO

3 Likes

support

1 Like

Are you backed up with any government experience at the state or county level, including misc. positions such as as a chief of staff? Have you served in any of the state level or county level departments, including municipal PDs? Do you have any business experience? What certifications do you have, if any? When did you join the community, and what have you accomplished?

Theres really no background information about you in your campaign. I can personally say that I have yet to see you serving in any governmental position at the inferior level during my tenure here. Furthermore, without having a proven track record, how exactly will you fulfill your campaign promises? How will you help with recruiting? How will you improve state-county relations? How will you ensure an active department command?

One thing i’ve noticed about your campaign is that your catch phrase seems to be how much you can go “on and on” about a particular topic, detail, or individual……and then you don’t. You seem to be giving open-ended answers that lack in detail or explanation; and then you make a promise to be better. Better at what, exactly? You’re not identifying issues you see in other candidates that you’re promising wont happen if you’re elected.

Your speech is long, but it lacks the meat needed to really back you as a candidate, especially considering you’re running as a candidate with little to no experience. I recommend running for a seat as a County Councilman instead at the beginning of the term.

2 Likes

This is the first time I’ve seen someone use ; and possibly have used it right to.

Please explain to my simple mind how a semicolon works

OMG OMG OMG DANGER ASSUMED GENDER!!!
i don’t actually care that danger assumed genders it’s just funny cause the candidates name is LADYvanessamacklin

Overall really valid response. Amen danger

1 Like

Original poster requested the thread be closed as they wish to re-do it.