IN Game Moderators

Dear Firestone "Upper-Staff,"

As I speak for the people many of us want a chance to be able to help moderate and secure the Firestone amazing servers. I would like to suggest that you guys have moderation “terms.” I am only bringing this up because as a former Co Owner and SHR of many groups I find it annoying to receive DMs asking for ranks. It is my suggestion that you open applications and let go some In Game moderators and implant a moderation “term…” (obviously the ones not doing much or not needed)

What I mean by terms is a specific amount of time. I.E - 6 months…

Thanks,
Typ

3 Likes

3 Likes

ok so, you want to moderate the game when there’s are already numerous qualified individuals who have served firestone for 2-3 year and are waiting for their chance

4 Likes

im the coolest mod

2 Likes

Never said I want to I said people do. I have interest in moderating but I don’t really WANT to. I am speaking for others…

2 Likes

Never said that there weren’t a lot of mods :slight_smile: I said there are.

2 Likes

2 Likes

That was last year.

2 Likes

you need to explain ur sentences better

2 Likes

And what exactly would this ever accomplish and benefit people? If you ever want to moderate you have to be a dedicated individual and just wait patiently like every other Moderator for anything FS related has.

2 Likes

Exactly what I was going to say.

2 Likes

You explaining towards me or him?

2 Likes

I was explaining to him not you sorry, I’m not used to typing on the forums

2 Likes

“many of us”

Yeah no I’m not trusting a person who hasn’t put any time into this community and cominh beg to become a moderator to moderate v2.

edit: sorry accidentally replied to you airplane

2 Likes

Done, I just did

2 Likes

Actually I have. I am in game all the time. I am not asking for mod at all. I am suggesting. I also don’t even have time to. I might apply but the chances are slim. I agree I am not really known,.

“many of us”
Yeah no I’m not trusting a person who hasn’t put any time into this community and cominh beg to become a moderator to moderate v2.

2 Likes

Indeed. Patience is the key. That is why I said “6 months.” And I also stated in a hint people shouldn’t be begging for mod in dms. It’s not even that cool to be a mod unless your name is Airplane1221. LOL Jk.

2 Likes

Have you done anything to help this community? No. Being in game all the time is not a valid reason for being a game moderator.

2 Likes

What do you mean by “done anything in community?” I am honestly curious.

2 Likes

I said “have you done anything to help this community”

2 Likes