ImpeachmentGate

this was the extent of the communications between myself and wolf, I was unaware he was going to run at this point:

(no material communications were made in the first place, and no further communications were made once it was known that he would be standing in the election)

as for coolpilot, the extent of my communications with him have been me trying to remind him to host an emergency session – if there is a public interest in their release, i will do so promptly

note that this pertains to only my communications with cool and wolf, and does not speak for confussled, toastee, or float – although i would imagine that they have made immaterial or no communications with wolf or caio

i meaannnn you cant really talk much about those with your ‘senate inquiries’

2 Likes

nah the way he worded it sounds kinda power memey

3 Likes

Him not telling you does not make his actions wrong. He announced an hour and 57 minutes after Floats call for resignation he would be looking into the matter PUBLICALLY (which is the problem), and 40 minutes after that that he is calling for impeachment proceedings. Others knew and he knew prior to Float even calling for resignation that he was running. Then, when the bill was proposed (which would thwart the impeachment’s sanctity) " I urge the Congress to vote nay on this ridiculous and quite frankly DANGEROUS amendment."

4 Likes

It is either a power trip, a fragile ego that leads to retaliation (not only by him by most of the people advocating), or both.

5 Likes

I did not say he didn’t attempt to involve himself. I’m saying that he was not involved in the actual impeachment.

where would such vindictive aims come from lol? i can see if you’re trying to say that toastee’s dislike of hec may have played a role in his advocacy, but arguing that myself, float, and con so severely dislike hec as to seek his removal from office and temporary bar just doesn’t make sense. cui bono

2 Likes

What I am trying to imply is that because of Hecxtro’s hostility when offers were made or when he was originally contacted, you guys ditched resolution and, offended that he did not bend to y’alls will, are now reacting without reason.

3 Likes

If you want to impeach me, go right ahead. @Toastee_RBLX

But I myself prefer that the progress our branch has made over the past 2 months isn’t stopped over a minor mistake from hecxtro. I’m not blackmailing anybody, but when our branch gets completely fucked over, there is 0 reason to stay. That’s not blackmailing, that’s a response to the situation that we’re put in.

I ““harassed”” the congressmen because he literally couldn’t defend an ounce of his own impeachment, instead keep referring me to someone else. How can you propose an impeachment if you can’t stand by it yourself?

The reason I was so angry was because this was a victim less crime, literally the equivalent to something like reckless driving. Being a judge is one of the toughest and most stressful jobs in the state, and we want to get rid of one (who by the way, cut 90% of our docket), over this little stupid thing? He kept trying to justify it because “he broke the law” which makes 0 sense in this situation. If you think removing him is good for the judiciary, you’re completely wrong. All it will do is completely hurt us.

This is like sending someone to the chair for littering, it’s absolutely ridiculous. So yes, please do impeach me for not wanting to put up with this bullshit again. It would be an easier out for me.

12 Likes

This is exactly the problem. Victimless crimes are being held in the same regard as the most serious offenses. We are seeing more effort being put into this than serious matters right in front of their eyes. No one is arguing that he didn’t break the law, but they are trying to argue breaking a law (intended to protect the judiciary) is enough reasoning to destroy the judiciary with impeachment, despite that law being extremely minor.

6 Likes

In confussled’s defence she coincidentally is on holiday in california, we were talking about it a little bit in dms a while ago. She’s not making it up

2 Likes

one thing i will say is that i find it funny that the lt gov agreed to be a running mate w hecxtro, when he also should’ve been aware of the fact that it was against rules. also, the snapchat shit couldnt be confirmed, so idek why that is brought up. hec was going to resign, but didnt have the chance cause impeachment.

also, can someone please explain how the ag was able to run, while telling a direct opponent to drop out? ik it mightve been answered but i cba to go through and read 103 comments sooo

5 Likes

Alright I have like 2 hours to myself and a near-dead phone to respond, so let’s begin.

To the Initial Question and Canadian’s First Point

Yes this is deffinetely a problem that hadn’t needed to be addressed before, but here we are. I completely understand where you’re coming from and I’ll probably amend the bill after this process is complete.

To cityuser’s Points

So the reason we tried to bargain this was for the current expungements on the docket. Hecxtro’s GRP was revolutionary for the courts and we tried to go to extreme lengths to keep him in his position. I’d alreafy addressed my comments about dropping the articles in a previous comment.

To Canadian’s Second Point

I think I have a rough idea of what your point was, and I understand where you’re coming from. Hecxtro’s punishment is still up for debate and trial, but these lengths are sheerly just suggestions as what we thought as a group would be a good length.

I’d also like to admit we did shoot the gun a little bit early, and for this me and my team appologise.

To Hecxtro’s comments and the people who are yelling at me about my vacation

The reason I directed these comments to auto was because I didn’t want to deal with that shit quite frankly. To those of you yelling at me for responding snd not responding on MY vacation, your comments are completely useless to the conversation because I literally just wanted to play mario kart with my family.

To Canadian’s Third Point

The reason we intended to attach this punishment to Hecxtro’s candidacy for governor was to warn him not to do this shit again. This was not meant to cause damage to Hecxtro himself, but rather a damage to his career. Our initial idea was a bar from other office, but Hecxtro stated he would resign regardless even if the punishment allowed him to maintain his job

To EllonT’s comments

Initially I didn’t want to show EllonT’s comments, but after some persuasion from my team I decided it was relatively important for the public to see EllonT’s overstep. This is nothing against EllonT, and to my understanding he was simply trying to defend the judiciary

EllonT’s Other Comment Actually in This Thread

Please shutup I defended myself a lot.

Hecxtro’s Demeanor Throughout This Whole Bitch

Throughout this entire impeachment process, Hecxtro’s constant beration kinda made my life a living hell but at the same time idrfc. All my actions throughout this impeachment were not a consequence to his insults, but rather his denial and his failure to abide by the law.

Final Comments

Please take a chill pill, Hecxtro is a great person and a smart person but this was an instance of his stubbornness, and I’m on vacation.

Have a good day and to all the people who tried to stand up for Hecxtro, I applaud you for partaking in the democratic process and thankyou for your concern.

1 Like

I love how you willingly cut off my reasoning for my resignation in an attempt to make it look like I was blackmailing you.

5 Likes

hec has done a lot for the judicial branch and the impeachment was rushed and didn’t give him anytime to resign, should have waited and not just posted it right away. also, why would you make a “junior” congressman do this when it could ruin their roblox “job”

4 Likes

big suprise

2 Likes

Impeachment was always the intended objective. We recognised the hard work and dedication that Hecxtro has, and sought a resolution that would act in the interests of justice and in the interests of the state (that being to retain Hecxtro’s judicial skill). Hecxtro’s hostile response towards this led us to continue the original path of impeachment, but also further made clear to us that he unapologetically violated the code of ethics.

2 Likes

This is a Roblox game, so is literally every crime; we roleplay as following the law, and thus it is the law we follow.

Hec knew that this was illegal, he knew he should’ve resigned, and instead tried to rig the matter politically. What the fuck did he think was gonna happen when he so openly and knowingly breached the code of ethics?

He did not do so accidentally. He did not react apologetically. He knew what he did and what the consequences were to be.

I recognise the hard work and dedication required to serve as a judge; it is not something I envy. I do not deny that, if successful, Hecxtro’s impeachment and conviction would be a blow to the judiciary, however, it is nobody’s fault but his own.

We do not exempt people from in-game crimes or other criminal acts because enforcement would cause harm to the judiciary. It is the same when it comes to political crimes.

This is also not the first time that Hecxtro has broken the law and then argued that because he is special he should be exempt from it (Ex Parte, Hecxtro), although I may be misinterpreting the facts of that matter, it remains food for thought.

1 Like

I’m also surprised to see 1superchris2, who has argued that the oath of roblox honour is of almighty importance, is taking such a lax stance towards a black-and-white violation of law. But yk, it’s not like anyone may have a persistent history of suspiciously act for greater interests.

1 Like

It’s literally what he did vs. what the effect of removing him would be. In this case, any logical person would realize that the stupid thing he did was way too minor and meaningless (in terms of the effect he caused) to remove him.

That’s really really really ironic coming from you.

4 Likes

Sorry I meant to appologize for this earlier, but my phone almost died. That screenshot that I accidentally cut off was taken in the moment, not framed. For this I appologize, but this was still deffinetely relative to your overstep in my eyes. I’ve already appologised to EllonT, and I hope he can forgive me for my misstep.

My phone is still actively almost dead so I’ll be gone for a bit

3 Likes

I think this is also just one big misunderstanding,

Hecxtro and Ello work really hard in Firestone they really help the court run smoothly. Thanks to hec my expungement was taken care of very fast. Maybe his response “dnc” was not the best way to respond. Maybe the response made some feel like he doesn’t care for Firestone laws when there were trying to tell him what he is doing is illegal.

maybe im wrong

3 Likes