ImpeachmentGate

you tried to frame another congressperson and failed. I think you lost the right to comment on what’s right and wrong a long time ago

11 Likes

and you must be a little silly if you think Chris and I have ever been on good terms

4 Likes

On a side note, happy cake day @anon53012218

1 Like

it literally wasn’t given hec/stamose already expressed intent to drop out

i was also friends with hec to an extent (albeit unlike toastee) so you can’t even argue a personal factor lol

the law is clear, and that is what we are supporting congress to enforce

(the data indicated that there was no inactivity)

2 Likes

I’m always the banker in monopoly. I always steal an extra 5,000 dollars to rig the system. I never loose.

5 Likes

why is there so much drama always, constantly in the fucking judiciary branch, literal behaviour of hyenas ripping the corpse(s) of the last individual affected by scandal apart!

sausage fest :troll:

9 Likes

i love sausage

2 Likes

the fact that you use the term impeachment party is all I need to hear tbh

You claim hec is using “friends” yet you quite literally did exactly that to a further degree

7 Likes

what term would you rather i use to refer to those involved in the impeachment, while i type this on my phone at 11:45pm -_-

2 Likes

can someone actually give a tl;dr so far, all i understand is that stuff happened and ppl are mad

4 Likes

hecxtro was accused of a harvey weinstein
superchris got his pp stuck in a meat grinder
auto is [REDACTED]
toastee is looking for ketamine

12 Likes

tysm!

2 Likes

LMAO
(This is just funny not as a shot or my opinion, gj king)

3 Likes

@1superchris2

please accept and review my gift, many thanks

3 Likes

pot → kettle

7 Likes

Wow, I can’t believe I carefully read this whole post and the comments. That’s how lonely I am rn in my house.

6 Likes

You cannot unironically claim Wolf had nothing to do with it. Even after the bill you just mentioned was posted, Wolf made an announcement, which is just poor decision making especially when he knows people are claiming he is too involved. I do believe cool had 0 involvement though.

3 Likes

i admit when i fuck up and do something unethical because i don’t mean ill, that’s what makes me at least slightly more reliable and trustworthy than superchris so you can whine at your pleasure

3 Likes

The law does not require congress impeach, remove, or punish, it just gives them the authority to do so. I haven’t been ticketed for running a red or forgetting my lights once while driving because of officer discretion (which is reasonable), same should apply here if congress wants to protect its integrity.

3 Likes

sounds like a power trip

5 Likes