ImpeachmentGate

???

5 Likes

have you tried saying you’re gay as the reason all this has happened. it works in california

17 Likes

what kinda dumb statement is that lmao if ur on vacation get ur goofy ass off this platform and enjoy life. if ur participating while on ur vacation then u bumblebee ass aint in no vacation

14 Likes

saying you’re on vacation when it’s convenient to you and no where else doesn’t work

5 Likes

@Automationeer ayo friendly fire

4 Likes

I would like to first start this response with the fact that several months ago, 1superchris1 came to my direct messages to inquire into the actions taken by Judge Hecxtro in a group chat with SCSO Deputies all of whom happened to be minors. When I had first stated my knowledge of the case (which is at best rough and inadequate requiring further investigation), 1superchris1 took my knowledge and ran with it, blowing it up to extremes, I meanwhile have then been caught in that immediate crossfire by his own lack of investigative work and ineptitude that he then demonstrated before the command of national guard.

Screenshots of my DMs with 1superchris1

What I find more reprehensible after the fact is 1superchris1 misconstruing this to the greatest extent, to claim that Judge Hecxtro had actual been sending CP, an act that I never claimed he did, nor did any proof that I sent him support such a bombastic and false claim. We must first consider the actions of 1superchris1 leading up to writing this post as such an event can easily persuade ones affiliations in attempts to save face, let us not forget that such a post is never made completely free of political biases.

What I can however say is completely true is that my work in the Senate will be connected to my work done outside the Senate, so all my possible thoughts and previous views will be connected back to me. Is this an accurate depiction of the truth? Absolutely not. Additionally I would like to take this time now to fully explain what Superchris so conveniently tries to describe as an action movie plot.

On the day before Hecxtro and Stamose announced their campaign, I had actually talked to Stamose about what things I as a possible voter would want to see from their campaign, particularly as a business owner (owing to the possibility of running the V3 race track should it turn up). These were great talks, and I even proposed the possibility that I run against Stamose to sort of give him a run for his money, he’s a great man who deserves the position, and if not Lt. Governor, he could easily work as Governor. But I had no ill-will to his possible campaign, for all my supposed negativity towards Hecxtro, I do find that he is a competent legal mind, which is also why we had to act on this case.

After the Hecxtro and Stamose campaign was fully released on the forums, it took a few hours but then someone (can’t remember who but I’m sure the chatlogs in FS General can be found) realised that a sitting Judge can’t also run for office without recusing themselves. That’s a plain and simple rule, something no one should make the mistake of not doing unless they intended to avoid it yknow. What made it clearer was that a chatlog of the Justice chat was shown to have Hecxtro actively tell his superior and fellow members of the bench that he was going to run and that if he did he would have to recuse himself from his position.

Additionally, the actual Act broken by the Judge: An Act to Revitalize Judicial Ethics

We have a clear cut case that needed to be handled, I realised this fact and went to the nearest legal mind I actually trust which happened to be Automationeer. I can’t say enough how much I trust Auto’s judgement and ability, she just has this incredible knack for legalese and it can’t be ignore. So when I have a lawyer saying “Yep the case is there” with backing from the Governor to pursue it, it’s best we actually pursue the impeachment. Additionally here is where Representative Confussled joins the party, we needed a Rep to propose the impeachment bill and Confussled just kinda happened to be online at the time, literally a split second choice to ask him to submit the bill and then lead the charge.

Considering the nature of the Representative (being new to Congress) wasn’t considered, the first line of attack myself, Auto, and Float saw was Hecxtro claiming we were in fact “manipulating a kid” and that we’re supposedly “fucking pressuring this brand new rep into trying to bring ur hatred for me into fruition”. Both baseless claims, but I have a few claims I’d like to put forward right now:

Hecxtro knowingly and wilfully violated “An Act to Revitalize Judicial Ethics” and claimed as such to even the Attorney General. Hecxtro, when given the option to avoid major blowback (which in my view was unnecessary but alas) refused countless times, and resulted in belittling and harassing Representative Confussled in a poor attempt to take him down with his sinking ship.

Supporting photos

Additionally, what was an even worse act by the Judicial branch of this state was Judge ElloNT then deciding to harassing the Representative and essentially blackmail them with his possible resignation from office should the impeachment be successful. I find this to also be an immense overstep in ethics guidelines and will be reviewing the appropriate course of action in this immediate instance to.

So what has started as an immediate lambast on the sanctity of this impeachment has actually yielded that the party facing impeachment has utilised all possible avenues to attack and discredit those whom propose and support impeachment. In this case they have gone too far and will face the appropriate consequences of their actions. I thank you all and have a fantastic rest of your day.

3 Likes

Wheres his impeachment at. Since yall wanna play so much let’s bring the entire judiciary down

5 Likes

I like this idea

14 Likes

we still got the FBI release y’all can get kerbal for inactivity also

7 Likes

Agreed. Let’s impeach him too

4 Likes

still playing monopoly but i’m the banker and we’re in the endgame so let’s write a quick note

also superchris and worriedchris are both in the same departments as hecxtro — FBI and FNG. worriedchris also instructed a junior senator to amend a section of the judicial ethics act the impeachment was using — there are undeniably ulterior motives here, especially from superchris given his spotty ethical history.

wolf and cool had zero involvement with this. hec also attempted to engineer an ethical catastrophe by only accepting the instruction to resign from wolf, who hec knew was running.

hecxtro knowingly broke the rules, refused to admit it, has (and had his friends) harass and discredit the impeachment party and it’s members, and also sought to cause problems. that is not acceptable behaviour for a member of the judiciary, and he therefore should be removed from office — especially given the lack of care or attempt for civil resolution

3 Likes

you tried to frame another congressperson and failed. I think you lost the right to comment on what’s right and wrong a long time ago

11 Likes

and you must be a little silly if you think Chris and I have ever been on good terms

4 Likes

On a side note, happy cake day @anon53012218

1 Like

it literally wasn’t given hec/stamose already expressed intent to drop out

i was also friends with hec to an extent (albeit unlike toastee) so you can’t even argue a personal factor lol

the law is clear, and that is what we are supporting congress to enforce

(the data indicated that there was no inactivity)

2 Likes

I’m always the banker in monopoly. I always steal an extra 5,000 dollars to rig the system. I never loose.

5 Likes

why is there so much drama always, constantly in the fucking judiciary branch, literal behaviour of hyenas ripping the corpse(s) of the last individual affected by scandal apart!

sausage fest :troll:

9 Likes

i love sausage

2 Likes

the fact that you use the term impeachment party is all I need to hear tbh

You claim hec is using “friends” yet you quite literally did exactly that to a further degree

7 Likes

what term would you rather i use to refer to those involved in the impeachment, while i type this on my phone at 11:45pm -_-

2 Likes