Impeachment of the Chief Court Justice

#Icebreaker4CCJ

4 Likes

nah we want superchris… WAIT NO, GERBER6IX FOR CJ!!!

2 Likes

JEFRAFRA FOR CCJ

4 Likes

seconded

1 Like

drinking game

take a shot everytime superchris uses an ellipsis

4 Likes

brb removing it rn

For FedoraMasterB98 Reasons this is a Joke

you were honestly one of the worst AJSC’s ever
every time I read a superchris opinion it literally pains me

3 Likes

I was involved in writing most of the precedent in this state…

I don’t believe the comment on Justice Danny’s end was meant to imply the issue was that you are not interested.

Perhaps you should’ve thought about how this is the real issue. Not the inactivity of the Chief Justice.

I see plenty of respect here

This entire incident highlights how out of touch you are with the current climate of our judiciary and the state as a whole. Please stop commenting on issues you have no business commenting about.

2 Likes

yes and it sucks

2 Likes

just make me CCJ :+1:

2 Likes

In Firestone being a judge is overall shitty, you get no benefits, no incentive, have an extreme standard of activity and have to be incredibly involved all for nothing

If the senate handed me a confirmation on a platter and made me a judge with 0 work I still wouldn’t take it

8 Likes

I won’t put my energy into debating this but my comments stand…your opinion is noted… and frankly I don’t care what you think about me nor do I require your permission in order to comment on anything…

2 Likes

Oh, and don’t forget the 14 year old edgelords perceive any measure to curtail their incompetency a personal affront, and you get shit on no matter what you do

4 Likes

You do bring up some good points (regarding judicial activity and what we can do going forward) but please do not accuse us of lying. We reviewed the facts at hand came to a conclusion.

In any event, it seems like congress has made its decision now the question becomes how can we as a community support your target goals?

You literally lied. There’s literally no circumventing that fact, you misled the public in an @everyone mentioned announcement in the FS Discord. Either by the FBI’s recklessness and “ineptitude” or intentionally…

1 Like

Say what you want to say Sir this will be over in a few days as we move into the next controversy.

I standby my statements and I strongly condemn any accusation that myself, the Attorney General, Governor, and various other officials lied either recklessly or willfully.

No one really cares what you stand by, you guys probably just messed up. You should acknowledge mistakes, for you make many.

The FBI literally said:

Our basis for this judgment begins in the middle of July of 2021. The Chief Justice
suddenly declared a leave of absence, until late July, due to being unable to connect to the wifi.
About two weeks later the Chief Justice submitted two more notices over the course of the
month. This effectively extended the original absence from early July until almost the middle of
September.

I literally never entered an inactivity notice between May and August. After ending my inactivity notice after 11 May, I was not on another one until 13 August. It’s literally called a lie if you say something which isn’t true.

The only thing which came close to an “inactivity notice” was a notice of unavailability from 7-13 June (not inactivity notice) and a notice of decreased availability from 30 June - 5 July.

So either the FBI and its official are incompetent at reading dates or they intentionally defame government officials in an attempt to get them out of office for their personal gain. (?)

4 Likes

SO TRUE.

1 Like

op req