Imagamerdud for Senate

Greetings citizens of Firestone, I have came to you today to write about my candidacy for the senate position. I have been a citizen of Firestone since March of 2018. I currently am employed in Department of Transportation and Department of Public Works. I have been working in the public employee sector since January 24th of this year. I have large amounts of experience in working with citizens, and most citizens who play will know who I am. The departments I have served for, and have had experience in are listed below:

• Served Department of Corrections (2018)
  • Served Department of Public works (Jan 24, 21 - April 18, 21)
  • Served Department of Transportation (May 14 - current day)
  • I have also been a CFL since February of 2021.

I can bring experience, dedication and activity to this role, and ensure that Firestone Citizens opinions are heard of, and expressed within the senate. I have been government officials for other types of government (Biggest USA group, senate). I am willing to put work into the role, and serve the position of senate of the state well. With me being in office, you can be assured you have someone who has been a citizen for a long time, and experienced many different events.

If you support me, type ‘support’ in the comments of this post. If you don’t, you taking the time to read this is well respected.

Signed, imagamerdud.

any political, governmental, legislative, or legal experience?

Never been a member of government before for Firestone.

No support.

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Support

1 Like

support

support

2 Likes

support

Support

1 Like

Supportation :slight_smile:

In terms of bills or legislation, do you have any specific you plan to write?

yea sure.

Support

I plan on creating bills and legislative for citizen and business related things, as well as other things that I believe should be addressed or changed.

I’d prefer if you had experience before jumping into the Senate.
No support.

support

1 Like

1 Like