I. Introductory Statement
II. Candidate Information & Achievements
III. County Legislative Branch
IV. County Executive Branch & Agencies
V. Plans to liaise with Municipalities & State Government
VI. Campaign Agenda
VII. Concluding Remarks

I. Introductory Statement

Greetings everyone, I am iiVortex_RBLX, announcing my candidacy for the recent County Executive elections. I am currently the Stapleton County Council Chairman, Mayor of the District of Prominence, and several other prior occupations which will be mentioned in sections to come. The goal of my candidacy is to create an everlasting positive impact on the county, to strive to improve and benefit the subordinate agencies of the County Executive Branch, work in close cooperation with the County Legislative Branch which I have been managing for the past several weeks, and work in close cooperation with both the State and Municipal Governments.

II. Candidate Information & Achievements

The following are the current and prior positions I have held within the State of Firestone Government.

• Stapleton County Chairman
  • Mayor of the District of Prominence
  • Redwood Chief of Staff
  • Stapleton County Councilman
  • Deputy Mayor of Prominence (Former)
  • Firestone State Senator (Former)
  • County Affairs Committee Member (Former)
  • Redwood Clerk (Former)

The positions I have held quite clearly emphasize my experience and expertise in local municipal governments and the county government, and also having served six months as a Senator I am familiar with state legislation as well. Each time I held a leadership position in any capacity, it was, and still is, always my goal to affect change at any opportunity I can get. The following are the most notable achievements I’ve made in the current offices I hold to express my intent to bring my goals to action once elected to this office.

The District of Prominence. As Deputy Mayor and Mayor DyingSym took office early September after winning the recent Special Elections for the District of Prominence. A few weeks later, after being elected County Executive, DyingSym resigned, and I was then re-elected Mayor a few days later. Serving as Mayor, myself and my administration made many great strides in improving the District of Prominence. There was originally a general lack of public involvement and activity prior to myself and DyingSym which we intended to fix. Specifically, I authored several Mayoral Decrees and legislation regarding council operations and general activity regulations, hosted public events, and various other amounts of accomplishments we made. The biggest of these accomplishments and one that is still in development is the Prominence Library. This was a rather large project within the district and is something original for municipalities. It aims to establish a variety of employment opportunities in the district and boost activity. The library was a topic many former Mayors had proposed and planned to initiate but was never properly integrated. The district has gradually improved activity over the course of these weeks where consistent action was taken in an attempt to improve activity and overall quality of the district.

Stapleton County Council. The council has been running smoothly within the past few weeks. I personally authored a number of legislation and amendments after working with the County Executive concerning the County Representation Board and fixed an important issue within the County Charter regarding county government barring, and I am also currently working with members of the County Administration on a number of bills relating to municipal governments. There have been various other things I’ve done in the council including working closely with the council to pass numerous nominations, bills, and amendments within a short period of time in order to ensure the County Representation Board was set up smoothly and helped guide new legislators through the process of creating laws. I have been working closely with the County Executive to ensure there is clear cooperation between the two branches of government, and I believe this connection has been improving a lot. I believe my tenure in the County Council so far has been very productive, having cooperated closely with my colleagues and the County Executive, I believe we made great changes that will permanently improve the county.

These accomplishments are what I consider to be the staple of my experience within local government, which I hope illustrated my effectiveness and work ethic. I plan to bring this same experience to the office of County Executive if elected.

III. County Legislative Branch

I currently head the Legislative Branch of government in Stapleton County, and I believe I should address the future of the council and the goals I hope to achieve if elected to the position of County Executive.

The Stapleton County Council has been doing quite well the past several weeks. A good number of the members of the council are new to legislation, and as such, need assistance and guidance through the legislative process. It will be a goal of mine, and currently is something I am addressing as the Council Chairman, to guide the new legislators through the process of creating laws. A number of these new council members have already had the opportunity to create legislation, having been guided through the process. It is a goal of mine to ensure each legislator can work cooperatively with each other and the County Administration. It is important that the County Executive is able to work personally and closely with the legislators, and I believe as County Executive I will be able to succeed in this field. As Chairman, I have personally interacted with each member of the council, some more often than others, but have personally interacted with each of them and received their feedback.

There are a number of goals I also hope to achieve within the coming future if elected. Beginning with legislation and other issues regarding council operations, it is a plan of mine to rework some of the floor rules and session motions within the council to allow for the presiding officer to manage sessions more directly and allow them to ensure sessions run smoothly. There are also a few pieces of legislation I have been working on that I hope to finish, including the Jurisdictions Act that I had previously mentioned. I will provide a more in-depth explanation once I speak about my future goals for the county, however, another goal of mine is to expand the County Representation Board. We’ve passed numerous laws and nominees to properly set up the County Representation Board, and it is time now to put the board to good use.

On a final note, it will be one of the most important goals of mine regarding the legislative branch to provide clear communication amongst the two branches of government. I believe this is one of the most important factors of having a stable government.

IV. County Executive Branch & Agencies

The County Executive Branch as a whole has been operating very well within the past several weeks. I want to establish clear communication between the Executive Government and its subordinate agencies and other members of the County Administration.

There are a few important immediate ideas I intend to bring to the County Executive Branch. The first of which is my intention to provide the public more insight into the operations of the county government. This will include consistent press releases and occasional executive addresses. This will additionally include more of a variety of public events hosted and other interactive public relations events. Recently there haven’t been as many public interactive events nor press releases as I believe there should be, transparency is key to a functioning government and I believe keeping the public consistently up to date and notified of the government’s operations is extremely crucial. I intend on working with the press office to coordinate public events and set in place some level of expectations for consistent press releases and other types of governmental updates. An overall increase in public relations is a primary goal I intend to implement within the Stapleton County Executive Branch.

Another goal, specifically regarding public input, is hosting regular polls regarding the County Executive Agencies, the Executive Branch, and the County Government as a whole. I believe it is important for people to be able to give feedback to the County Government regarding the county agencies and the government as a whole. I believe the government should make more of an effort to keep civilians knowledgable regarding our government operations including passage of legislation and other decisions, especially involving civilians and agency employees’ opinions on the operation of the county agencies. It will be a goal of mine to regularly speak to department employees and host polls regarding the overall well-being and status of their department, to ensure all operations are running smoothly and efficiently. I have the highest respect for the leadership of each county department and I intend to work in close cooperation with them to ensure that their agencies are being directed the best they can.

I have numerous other plans for the Executive Branch I intend to elaborate on in my campaign goals which will be further discussed in my speech.

V. Plans to liaise with Municipalities & State Government

Currently, I maintain extremely good relations with all of the Mayors of each municipality and many of their corresponding staff and city councils, and of course the Stapleton County Council as the Chairman. As County Executive, it will be extremely easy for me to coordinate with local governments, as well as the state government, as I do have relations with many officials within the state government.

I plan to put the County Representation Board to proper use while serving as County Executive to effectively maintain communication between municipalities, county government officials, and county agencies. Currently, the system has been working well, municipalities and department administration have been issuing reports of their agencies and governments to the County Executive. I would like to institute more specific requirements for the occasional updates on municipalities and executive departments in order to create more public transparency and to ensure the County Government is able to keep up to date regarding the county departments. This would also apply the same to municipal governments. In the past, municipal governments have strayed into a state of inactivity over time which is something I want to prevent in my tenure as County Executive. The municipalities have great leadership at the moment and are all being led by competent individuals, and as such, I want to ensure that municipalities can remain this way by keeping in constant contact with their corresponding Mayors and working with them whenever possible.

I believe it is very important to notify the State Government on county operations and ensure that communication between the two levels of government is sustainable. As of now, there is communication between the county and state government to a degree, but I believe there is more that can be done to better improve the connection between our two levels of government. Recently there have been a few issues with conflicting legislation created by the county and municipal agencies, and while it hasn’t been a huge concern I believe it is something that is avoidable. County and Municipal legislative officials should be working closely together more often, as well as members of State Congress, especially those in the County Affairs Committee. To avoid conflicting legislation, and to ensure that laws passed are properly constructed and written within the bounds of state legislation to ensure no issues arise. It would certainly benefit both the Municipal, County, and State governments to work in more close cooperation with legislative and executive operations.

VI. Campaign Agenda

The following will be some of my plans and goals for the county if elected to the office of County Executive. Some plans mentioned I have briefly glossed over in previous sections but will be defined more in-depth.

• Municipalities

As I had briefly mentioned before, I believe the municipalities are running well and are being maintained by very good leadership. My intention as County Executive is to work very closely with each of the members of municipality leadership to ensure that municipalities remain active. I would consider all of the current municipalities to be in a stable state, however, I would like to work very closely with the Mayors to better improve the state of each of their cities. Myself, having led a city with subpar performance and activity and having been able to greatly improve both of these aspects, I believe I will be able to benefit each municipality very much, and I look forward to being able to work with my current colleagues in the capacity of County Executive in the near future.

• County Representation Board

I would like to reinvigorate the County Representation Board. I believe it is a system with much potential to properly represent municipalities and county agencies, and as such, should be operated with a defined system. As I had previously mentioned, I want the County Representation Board to function on a system of defined expectations. I would like to introduce some form of monthly requirements to each of the representatives to submit a general report of their department or government’s recent activities or any issues that occurred within their corresponding bodies of government. As a whole I want the County Representation Board to have a defined purpose and function more than just an advisory body, more of a body to keep the public and County Executive Branch informed of the operations of county agencies, other branches of government, and the municipal governments.

• Public Relations

In my opinion, public relations in the county have been lacking recently. There haven’t been consistent press releases nor public events, and that is something I intend to change as County Executive. In my tenure as Mayor of Prominence, I’ve done my best to keep the public informed on government operations by releasing weekly press releases and also keeping the public involved by hosting business events regularly. If elected to County Executive, keeping the public involved and informed will be a priority of mine. I will work closely with the press office to schedule a number of events, and also create a system of consistent press releases. I intend to host public conferences, in which the public will be able to speak with the County Administration regarding anything they wish. I believe transparency is extremely important and to that end, citizens of the county should have the opportunity to present their views on government operations and the government as a whole.

• Cooperation with Legislative Branch

As the head of the Legislative Branch of Stapleton County, I believe if elected to the position of County Executive, relations with the legislative and executive branch will be extremely crucial to maintaining a stable government. As I had mentioned before, I have a good relationship with each of the members of the County Council, and I believe maintaining an open dialogue with the legislative branch will be very easy. It is imperative that the council and the executive branch work together on a daily basis and ensure the County Administration is able to give input on all legislation relating to the executive branch. Overall I believe communication is key, and I believe there will be no issues with our two branches communicating if I am elected to this office.

• County Departments

I intend to work in close collaboration with members of department administration regarding their agencies’ performance. I would like to aim to meet with each department director and their administration at least a couple of times a month to discuss their department’s status, their overall performance, and discussions regarding plans for the future. I believe it is important to allow for departments to manage themselves, rather than micromanage myself unless of course there is a pressing issue that would require me to step in. With that in mind, keeping updated on the county agencies will be important to ensure that the leadership in place is working efficiently and to ensure no problems arise that could be detrimental to the integrity of the county government.

• Public Polls

Going into another topic regarding public relations, I believe it will be important to host regular polls regarding members of the county leadership, department leadership, and the legislative branch. Polls are a great way to gauge how the public views our government, and their feedback is important to see what areas the government can improve on. Interaction with civilians is an important part of any government body functioning properly, citizens need to be able to give input. The government exists to provide sanctuary to civilians and to properly represent them, so it is important to hear out their ideas and concerns regarding their government.

• Administration

Keeping the County Administration active and working in the best interests of the county is also extremely important. Maintaining county departments, other agencies, and the municipalities is extremely important, but it is also important that my staff members are also working to improve the county. I have much respect for the current Chief of Staff, he is an extremely dedicated and qualified individual and has been serving the county greatly. If elected, it will be a primary interest of mine to meet very often with my administration and work closely with each of them on a daily basis.

VII. Concluding Remarks

I have been serving in government in this great state for quite some time, now serving in the capacity of head of the county legislative branch, and Mayor of the District of Prominence. I believe bringing my skillset and my expertise in government to the office of County Executive will be extremely beneficial to the county. I am hoping to be able to serve the county in this capacity, and I am extremely dedicated to seeing this county improve and thrive.

Campaign Server

Signed,
iiVortex_RBLX

3 Likes

No support…

2 Likes

very unqualified support

2 Likes

This candidate is highly unqualified and one of the worst choices for the job.

support!

3 Likes

stolen content

1 Like

no sir

support

2 Likes

Support and endorsed! LOVE U DADDY VORTEX!! <3

/s/ Mayor of Arborfield
Jacobbron

1 Like

support

2 Likes

from where?

1 Like

lego copied what i said basically. im suing

1 Like

from looking at his speech, i would say he is more qualified then u were…

1 Like

OMG SUPPORT PAPI

2 Likes

i think this picture says it all!
support

3 Likes

This is by far the worst candidate out there. He is not qualified.

• FMR. County Exeuctive DyingSym

Support and endorsed

1 Like

Do you not feel this creates a COI? Will you be stepping down from Mayor if you’re elected?

What was your activity and contributions like during your term as a senator?

cant be bothered to read the rest of it

What was your involvement in this amendment:

Which would’ve made you CE upon sym’s resignation (which was known to be incoming at the time of this amendment being written). The chief sponsor of the amendment refused to explain his rationale for writing it:

And was not nullified until myself (and other more sexier attorneys) got involved.

I will be stepping down from both of these positions if elected, so no I do not believe it will create a conflict of interest.

I joined the Senate as my first government offices sometime in March, I did not make heavy accomplishments, but I did work with a number of people such as Speaker pro tempore robloxelsuper, Representative (at the time) ADMIRAL_RICKY on a few laws that did not end up being finished, such as some legislation regarding the newly added punching feature. I did my best to attend sessions actively and gave my advice on a number of important legislation (including the current standing rules), however, I wouldn’t say my experience in the Senate is where my background in government should be concluded off of, rather the numerous other offices I mentioned.

The bulk of my government experience can be found in the other positions I listed.

In hindsight, I definitely should have done more to prevent this amendment from passing. I did run it through a number of attorneys, and it did pass CLRC, and no issues with legality were in question so I had to put it through the process as I do for every other piece of legislation. I was not involved with the creation of this amendment, in fact, I spoke to the Chief Sponsor personally regarding it and their explanation regarding its creation was less than reasonable (similar to the response you received.) The amendment was nullified within a day of its passage and I ensured this happened before the election. But, if your question is asking if I had any involvement in the creation of this amendment, then no.

So you admit you had a role in the creation of this legislation… which gave your own office more power… with inside knowledge that amendment would benefit you in a very small amount of time?

Yes, because the attorneys came knocking and you were loosely threatened with legal action.

Then you are contradicting yourself.

An additional question.

Was anyone in the county government – including the CE and the EB – made aware of this amendment or its passage? Or did you leave this up to the CE?

I had questions about the legality of the amendment, as did many of you after it passed, so I ran it through a number of people before placing it on the docket. I’m not sure what this has to do with the creation of the amendment

I did ask the County Executive if he had read the amendment, but it is possible he didn’t see that message. Of course, they were notified of its passage, as I publicize all amendments immediately after their passage.

I’m not entirely sure what you mean by that.

And none of them raised any possible concerns? Or were any of them attorneys?

Did you make an effort to inform the EB or Governor – who would be critical in this transfer of power – of this amendment, or did you leave that up to other people?