iiVortex_RBLX for County Executive

I did speak to an attorney regarding it and no legality questions were raised.

I did plan to speak to the Governor when appropriate (I wasn’t readily available when the amendment passed), however the creation of the nullification legislation was already being made when I was home.

So first of all, Ty for supporting me so I’ll follow suit and do the same for you (aka support)

Now second of all, I’d like to comment about the amendment that passed the county council. I was a co-sponsor of the bill, I must admit, however as soon as I heard of the state law that interfered with it I nullified it as soon as possible. Obviously, I’m not privy as to what happened on the half of the EB of the county government, but it DEFINITELY is not their fault. Though a little more intervention and “hey this law is stupid” from our DA and EB would’ve halted that proceeding, it still was not totally their fault. It was the chief sponsor and partially my fault for blindly supporting the amendment (and for that, I apologize).

tl;dr

• EB isn’t at fault and council is stupid
  • Backsies
  • Have a good evening
1 Like

support!!

1 Like

Support

2 Likes

support!

2 Likes

SUPPORT!!!

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Support!

1 Like

Support

gl

1 Like

support for sure

1 Like

ethan’s speech is way better
no support !!!

Was this the district attorney or someone else?

support this sexy beast

1 Like

This individual has my full confidence that he represents the people of Stapleton County just like I wished to represent those during my time as Firestone Citizens’ Union Chairperson. I support this individual and I urge everyone else do support for a better Stapleton future.

@Automationeer

1 Like

Support!

1 Like

Ratio

1 Like

Ratio

I hate this guy :angry: support

2 Likes