I was intentionally swindled out of my job

Firstly, Majority of the public first of all found all charges related the O/C Death to be an outrage. As the conspiracy theorist I am no longer under the Governor’s direct control I may finally expose him and this entire scene for what I think really fucking happened.

1. Get the Justice Department to overreact because they get to sue and file a lawsuit against someone important. The Governor would get behind this as he has been wanting me out of office for quite some time.

2. The long ass case comes around and the governor comes sits on the prosecution side some people at this point are already saying pardon but he refuses to listen.

3. The Case is over and the jury is outrages by giving me 2000 sections when most first degree murders get 500 sections. He uses this as his excuse to terminate me of his employment.

4. Conveniently shortly after that the founder announces he will fix O/C to everyones delight and laughter as the Department of Justice after I get fired and Butsworth gets renominated (Clear signs of the higherarchy which I’m not even a heavy part of taking place)

5. The Justice department randomly recommends MY pardon after I already lost my job and Butsworth had been nominated as Secretary of State. The Governor takes a while to react but when he does he does pardon me.

6. And so with this he successfully evicted me from my major job with the Position of Secretary of State totally validated in his mind but he clearly was planning this and swindled me out of my position by incapacitating me the last few days I held the office when I had urgent matters to discuss with him.

So that is a clear course of how everything took place, Clearly The Governor was pulling the Justice Departments strings demanding I become guilty so I can get fired by him ethically valid but to the people not morally and replace me with an ancient old relic who doesn’t even know how the fucking Department of State runs in this new era of Firestone. We have lost majority of our Employees ranging from the HICOMM to our Public Relations which has already heavily hurt the State Departments capabilities of running. The Current Deputy Secretary of State will almost be completely be fired by the Butsworth administration bring the second glory days of the Department of State to an end. And the Second Dark ages have already begun.

4 Likes

Agreed

1 Like

DOWN WITH THE CORRUPT GOVERNMENT!

1 Like

YES! COMMUNISM!

1 Like

KILL THE BOURGEOIS! UP WITH THE PROLETARIAT! YOU HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE YOUR CHAINS!

1 Like

I agree that they fixed oc AFTER you get fired

3 Likes

I pushed for your nomination in the first place why would I want you fired.

However, it was suspicious that you won a seat in the House of Representatives while being the SoS (breaking the law) to resign from House shortly after the Speaker elections that you ran in but I disregarded it.

2 Likes

I believe the place you are coming from is indeed that you were a target because of your position, which is clearly understandable, I come from Ro-nation, when I was a major person in the prosecution side in many states, which caused a lot of hate towards me, the moment somebody built a case on me everyone jumped on their feet like no tomorrow and started doing stuff too, I found it offending but I understood that with popularity you will get much more attention, I believe the Governor thought that either way somebody will impeach you for that case, which is what the AG also said(as an option) in the Executive Branch’s Discord.

At this case the governor acted fast to find a replacement for you, he nominated Butsworth, which obviously I ain’t in favor too much because of what I did for the Department of State, but he can do what he wants, like I can say that I disagree with his nomination, I don’t believe it should effect my job neither though, I believe that what the governor thinks is for the better, and getting somebody who was already the Secretary of State back to the position is on ok move.

If talking about the bad nomination, we can look back into previous Secretaries, even during the time I was in the Department of State (Zerthus term), I saw a big lack of communications, I found out we declared a war on Docklands after the whole state knew it, and then got the comment “wow youre not up to date”, I don’t know how Butsworth works, but I was advised that major changes can occur, I have accomplished a lot for the Department of State as seen with the FS-MF relations, and now starting to work again with Northview, I think that Butsworth might indeed try to change things up before we can do anything or sign any treaties, which is what I am the most afraid of.

3 Likes

Butsworth is veteran of Firestone serving as SoS under multiple Governor’s he is very capable and is in any nomination (DOT and DPW Secretary for example) comes with change.

1 Like

We can debate about this matter, because yes he is a veteran, but he can also take a lot of time just to get updated on what has changes, I do not say your nomination is bad, I have no problem with it, my fear is with the current relations I am working on which I also halted under your recommendation(or request idk), I am talking out of my free opinion and my idea for the best of the Department, I think it is much better to get a person who is fully up to date and can start working without taking a few days to get set up with everything, Baron, former Dep Secretary of State John and myself worked on many stuff for the department and changed many things for the better, I do not know what this person will do, therefore I say I can debate about this nomination.

2 Likes

This is all completely incorrect. You keep claiming that we prosecuted you because you’re the Secretary of state, while we (had) a case on another DPW employee for the exact same thing. The Governor did not sit on the prosecution side, anyone who was there knows that. It’s not organized to who supports who. From what I saw, the Governor was reluctant to fire you. We requested a pardon because we thought you shouldn’t have to spend so long in jail. Your lack of reading the laws is what got you fired. Your lack of preparation is what got you fired.

Sincerely,
JamesDitomosso, Lead Prosecutor, DAG

2 Likes

Funny thing is even SCFD people admit to me they abuse Pepper spray and kill more people by far way more than the the ONE PERSON i had. You saying you prosecute everyone with a report is a complete and utter lie and the events of which Iayed out are the correct events in fucking order, Don’t say that is incorrect. And clearly the Governor has been wanting me done and the Department of Statei is screwed because of it, Don’t tell me that is incorrect either. And now according to your own policies you won’t be charging that other DPW employee because you said no more O/C Cases in the fucking announcements. I think My side has heavy things which are correct Deputy Attorney General.

1 Like

You could have appealed your sentence or verdict Sir (you still can but it is moot at this point).

Just to let you know the Governor was not involved in scheduling the case against you (at least he wasn’t contacting me about).

• Justice 1superchris2
2 Likes

Agreed, Mouse Gang for life!!!

1 Like

You conspiracy Theorists need to go back to your caves! Theories about how the government was involved with Sandy Hook was far enough Now your blaming the Government for having a vendetta against you so they could bring in my boi Butsword? That’s outrageous!

2 Likes

I love how everybody is saying

Yet Deploying OC has very little to do with reading the laws, and you don’t prepare before using it. Last I checked when I deploy OC I don’t think “Alright afreis, you are going to take three steps forward, press down the button, then back off before you kill him”. I spray, back off, then hope I don’t look down and see a dead body

I don’t always agree with you, but this case was complete and utter BS

1 Like

Because YOU get reports of them doesn’t mean we do, fucking dumbass. The policy was not made by me, but my boss. You’re upset because you lost your job, get over it. Deal with it. I bet you won’t bat an eye to anyone else who gets convicted for accidentally killing someone, because you’re a selfish piece of shit. You know you were in the wrong, stop pretending you don’t.

1 Like

How is reading laws going to help him not accidentally OC Spray someone “too much”

Explain?

1 Like

You’re just like social justice workers. Once you have no argument you have to resort to calling the opposition foul terms and constantly saying foul language to distract from the fact you have no ethical argument.

1 Like