Hxppyteddyy and Ash1835, Prosperity and Progress

SUPPORT AND ENDORSED

2 Likes

Of course I have my views on my departments and where Iā€™d like them to go, are they more broad? Yes. Iā€™m going to continue to ensure my departments are efficient, and allow my secretaries to carry out their view on their department.

1 Like

I apologize. My school works on an A day B day system, and Iā€™ve had two first days of school followed by work. I will get to your questions.

1 Like

Omg same! Fucking sucksright? and dw

2 Likes

I cannot survive another term with this fruity dude in office! he leaves pride flags everywhere he goes!

4 Likes

Do you believe there are too many, too few, or just the right number of judges? Do you believe judges should only be appointed only after completing the Judicial Mentorship Program and subsequently having the approval of the CCJ? How do you plan to improve the process of appointing new judges to the District Court? Do you believe the standards set for new judges are too strict, too lenient, or just right?

3 Likes

theres 0 judges because fucking all of them are inactive

3 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Too few. However, quality over quantity does exist.

Judges should only be appointed if they have an appropriate checks of competency and morality. Now, they should have the approval of the CCJ, except if the CCJ is non-compliant (or failing to respond) and my administration and advisors have all ensured competency within the judicial nominee, they would likely be nominated without the written and expressed consent.

The current process is way too long in my opinion. Iā€™ve spoken with the Chief Justice throughout my term in an attempt to come to a common ground, which we have done more successfully prior to my term, but we are not all the way there.

Too strict. I have looked through the current standard for judges set by the current CCJ, although from personal experience within JMP, it has been easier, producing same, if not better, results.

2 Likes

Hopefully you can work with the CCJ on these improvements.

However, would you ever create your own JMP program under the executive branch so you have full control in the execution of this vision?

Overall though, great plans! Best of luck! Support!

1 Like

In the case that the CCJ is non-compliant, fails to respond, or inadequately lowers his requirements in an attempt to boost intake, it is possible, but unlikely.

2 Likes

Is the CCJ non-compliant?

1 Like

kerbalgate #2

1 Like

there was a kerbalgate?!?!

1 Like

maybe it was cba-gate, some rep tried impeaching him for inactivity or something

massive scandal, didnt come to fruition

1 Like

thatsā€¦interesting

1 Like

I believe I said if, or in the case of. As of recent we have been talking and making progress.

1 Like