Hxppyteddyy and Ash1835, Prosperity and Progress

shut up i support him more then you

Support

3 Likes

Full support and endorsement!

3 Likes

support

3 Likes

Iā€™ll be honest, Iā€™ve been wicked busy this year. I havenā€™t seen much of what you guys have done, can you tell me anything about what youā€™ve done in this term?

1 Like

too canadian

7 Likes

hes done gas

1 Like

support

3 Likes

IVE HAD IT WITH YOUR BLATANT RACISM

4 Likes

supportt

3 Likes

so you have no personal point of views on departmentsā€¦?

1 Like

maybe this is just me but imma say itā€¦

Teddy is a great person overall. I just feel like he hasnā€™t done anything or just is inactive. (from my pov ofc, doesnā€™t mean im right)

He is indeed a busy person irl and there is nothing wrong with that. I believe that if you are a busy person irl then dont take high positions (thats just me tho).

but i like ash and ash has done a lot so I support

6 Likes

suiportt

3 Likes

support!

4 Likes

ALL HAIL THE RIGHT HONORABLE LIEUTENANT GOVERNOR ASH1835 OF THE GREAT STATE OF FIRESTONE. I SUPPORT MY FELLOW CANADIAN :muscle:

i love teddy too but i agree with philip

2 Likes

Literally cannot pinpoint one thing this campaign has done and they refuse to answer questiond

1 Like

Well, lets be honest hereā€¦ There is nothing for Governors or congress members to do in Firestone because laws for the current version of v2 has been set.

No v2 update = Nothing really for them to do :person_shrugging:

but ash is always there doing a great job with his role as Lt. Governor. He even did a senate session in VC which was tremendous!! He was on point for special elections and everything! Ash also took part in all the community events.

5 Likes

Fair enough, still odd that theyā€™re not responding

1 Like

Both are busy, ash said he starts sch00l today.

1 Like

you all forget to not slave your slaves on here, focusing on your life first than here is a good thing lmao

3 Likes

not to slave yourselves on here* god damn

2 Likes