Hxppyteddyy and Ash1835, Prosperity and Progress

hxppyteddyy and Ash1835 for Governor!

Citizens of the State of Firestone, hxppyteddyy, and Ash1835 are announcing our intent to seek re-election to the offices of Governor and Lieutenant Governor so that we continue on our journey to help Firestone and its citizens prosper in this ongoing stage of development.

Experience

Gubernatorial Candidate

Hello, as I’m sure you’re aware, I am the incumbent Governor of Firestone, hxppyteddyy. Having a term of Gubernatorial experience under your belt is something that is unmatched by my opponents, and that experience is worth more than many think it is. The job is hard, and the job is not for everyone- trust me. Regardless, the support my administration has garnered throughout this term is amazing, and I appreciate all of the supporters that embrace me and my aide-de-camp, Lieutenant Governor Ash1835. Together, our campaign bridges political divides, and represents all sides of Firestone to ensure that their voice is heard. The Cabinet, one of the Governor’s main responsibilities, has appreciated the leadership I have provided them, which many other Governor’s fail at. Not only are myself and Ash the right people to continue to shepherd Firestone through the changes to come, we have the most gubernatorial experience out of those running in the election.

Lieutenant Gubernatorial Candidate

Hello everybody I am Ash1835, I am your current Lieutenant Governor of Firestone. Having been elected to this position is a true honour. The support I’ve received this term has been impeccable and I deeply appreciate each and every one of my supporters. This term I have been able to make several personal accomplishments in addition to the many broad accomplishments for the State of Firestone, like the Extreme Weather Precautions Act and beneficial constitutional amendments that fight for freedom. Unlike previous Lieutenant Governors in Firestone, I actively propose legislation that is beneficial to the citizens of Firestone. My leadership in the Senate has proven to be efficient and successful. Myself and the Governor’s performance has exceeded expectations this term, leaving the critics quiet while we were in office.The Lieutenant Governor needs to be a fighter for the people of Firestone and do what is right for us. I am the one to do this. I am committed to you all- whether you support me or not. With your support, we can continue the great work that we have been doing over the past term!

Plans

Below this you will find the plans, aspirations and ultimate goals our administration will work to accomplish should we be elected.

Executive Branch

Executive Branch

It is known that most individuals will find their way into a department under the jurisdiction of the Governor. With both Candidates being Cabinet Secretaries previously, we are aware of the importance of having an effective and well managed Executive Branch. As the Head of the Executive Branch, we will continue to ensure that each department is efficient, effective, and enjoyable for those employed.

The pride and joy of our term, the Cabinet, is better than it was when we entered office and has, to my knowledge, little problems, but nothing that cannot be discussed. One of my campaign promises was to ensure job stability in the Cabinet. I would like to say I have done this quite well. I have not fired one Cabinet member this term. I instead managed conflicts by speaking with members when needed to correct their course of action to be more beneficial to the state and their members. Our hands-off approach to the management of departments has worked, despite being told it wouldn’t. In our second term, this hands-off approach will continue, unless more serious intervention is needed. I will restate from our previous campaign, Secretaries, Directors, and Leaders of the Executive Branch have been vetted meticulously for their jobs, and they should be trusted enough to work without constant intervention from an elected official. We’ve worked with our department officials, and we know we can trust them to make good decisions without the influence of our administration.
As with our first term, Dismissal will be the absolute last resort throughout our tenure and shall only be considered once ALL measures to resolve a situation have been exhausted. We will work tirelessly to ensure that our Cabinet can maintain practical standards set out in Executive Order 63 drafted by the incumbent Governor hxppyteddyy, without the need to dismiss, pressure, or threaten them.

In term two, more responsibilities and job changes throughout the press office and other staffers will occur to ensure maxim efficacy. Now the main goal, the Cabinet, is settled, the administration can focus on smaller things that occur under the Executive Branch, ensuring effectiveness.

Legislative Branch

Legislative Branch

During our administration’s first term, the strong and effective leadership of Lieutenant Governor Ash1835 has helped the Senate of Firestone transform into an incredibly effective chamber and contributed heavily to the well-being of the Legislative Branch. Ash1835 has been an outstanding Presiding Officer as President of the Senate hosting frequent sessions, overcoming various challenges and renewing interest in the Senate - which in the last election saw the most votes ever cast in a Senate election. Ash1835 has also proposed and contributed to multiple pieces of legislation this term, most notably the Extreme Weather Precautions Act, and provided contribution to the Commerce Act of 2022, and various constitutional, criminal code amendments and gun laws… Ash1835 has shown he has the undeniable experience, wit and ability to run an effective chamber of government by contributing legislation that is important to the people of Firestone, progressing Senate sessions effectively and ensuring a confederacy of activity and responsibility. Not only has Ash1835 worked tirelessly in the Senate, hxppyteddyy has worked with legislators across the board to ensure that if they have any needs, they are met. hxppyteddyy has provided legislators with a helping hand when needed for drafting laws, fulfilling ideas, or otherwise helping the legislative branch as a whole.

Judiciary

Judiciary

As the only individual in this race with experience in the Judiciary, hxppyteddyy knows how the judiciary is severely overworked, and the job is one not many aspire to have. In the first term, hxppyteddyy worked closely with both Judicial Candidates, and the Chief Court Justice to push them through their mentorship program, while ensuring competency and ensuring that they would be moral, ethical justice while on the bench. Furthermore, hxppyteddyy has worked closely with the legal community, the Attorney General, and other key officials in the Department of Justice to ensure efficiency.

The Private Sector

The Private Sector

Throughout their term, hxppyteddyy and Ash1835 have worked closely with the Department of Commerce and businesses themselves to further dedicate appropriate attention and needs to satisfy their expected outcomes. We plan to continue this approach to ensure that businesses in Firestone are achieving their greatest potential. We plan to act through legislation to assist businesses in Firestone, like our administration did this term. This will ensure that the process of running or starting a business is simple and efficient.

Throughout our term we worked closely with several businesses. By supporting our businesses, we’ve been able to boost their publicity and recognize them for the hard work they do that very few people otherwise see. We’ve met with countless businesses to understand what they need from us, and through learning about the inner-workings of commerce have found ways to diversify the business sector by spiking growth and promoting avenues for new business.

We are excited to see the results of our actions play out over the next gubernatorial term, and look forward to aiding the commerce sector more should we be reelected.

State Security

State Security

Throughout the previous years both Gubernatorial candidates have contributed to the state security, and where we are right now. As of now, the threat to the state is low, although throughout the term it has risen and fallen, but any attempts to threaten the Government or the daily order have been squashed nearly immediately. Gubernatorial candidate hxppyteddyy worked in the Criminal Investigations Service, where he gained experience in handling domestic security threats… Throughout our first term, we have made it clear that we will not give into gangs and their requests-that we do not negotiate with terrorists. Further, we have made it clear to other ro-states that we will not take military action on them unless absolutely necessary, but will be more than ready to act in a moment’s notice if required. While our first term thankfully presented few creditable forieng threats, we did encounter some security issues on our own soil, but by working closely with our defense council we quickly squashed the issues, avoiding public panic and a further state of crisis. As we did throughout our first term, we will monitor the status of other ro-nations to ensure that any threats can be assessed and mitigated before they become a large problem. It is our opinion that the key to domestic tranquility is prevention, not response. While our administration is not looking to start conflict and has no intention of doing so,we believe that the defense of our state is crucial to its success and prosperity.

Foreign Affairs

Foreign Affairs

With FedoraMaterB98 adding many more ro-states and ro-nations, the Department of State has been working closely with myself and foriegn nations to attain as many diplomatic channels as possible to ensure that the overall peace of all nations is secured. While progress is slow, it is still something that is on my radar to be mindful of.

Other States look for leaders who are level minded, do not make impulse choices, and do not force the hands of their officials. As we actively have states reaching out to us for visits, I am proud to say that our administration meets that criteria, while I am not sure other campaigns do.

Foreign relationships with other nations are significant and if attained, permit the State of Firestone to collaborate with other states on defense related matters, promote economic growth, and tourism. Creating these relationships allow our State to help others, and vice versa.

County Government

County Government

Despite our administration’s views on furries, the County Government is in good hands with County Executive dangerzone1111. We will work intently to continue to nurture the relationship we have with the county government, and we will do whatever possible to compliment county and municipal-level government when appropriate. We are confident that our administration will continue to have strong state-county relations. Lieutenant Governor Ash1835 has experience in this field as he served a considerable amount of time in the county government in his political career in Firestone and understands the problems that the County Government can face in the short-term and long-term. Our administration’s goals are to quell any possible challenges that would hinder progress of both branches.

Conclusion

The end goal of our administration will be to improve the experience of everyone in Firestone. We hope to ensure that everything runs efficiently and autonomously. We will work to ensure that our foreign affairs are handled in a professional manner to ensure diplomatic relations are at their best. Our administration will continue to make the Executive Branch more autonomous and self-sufficient, which permits our administration to focus on mitigating problems before they become larger issues, while still continuing to work with our allies in congress to produce meaningful legislative progress.

Most Gubernatorial campaigns lean towards transparency as it’s a hot topic. Our administration stays true to that belief. We know that transparency is crucial as it allows for our community to understand the reasoning behind a decision. The hxppyteddyy and Ash1835 administration will ensure transparency throughout the entirety of our term.

If you wish to support our campaign, please comment “Support.” Feel free to join our discord server linked below, where you can find up-to-date information on our campaign and events!

If you have any remaining questions for either myself or my fellow candidate, I encourage you to ask them! Please reply to this post, ask in our campaign discord server’s question and answer channel or send us a direct message using our discords which can be found below.

If you wish to join our campaign staff, contact our Campaign Manager, Jen_Holten (jen…#1764) or silv3_r (cw#0026)

Signed,
Gubernatorial Candidate hxppyteddyy (teddy#1011)
Lieutenant Gubernatorial Candidate Ash1835 (Ash1835#2896)

Join the Campaign Discord Server here: hxppyteddyy and Ash1835 for Governor

12 Likes

support

4 Likes

support

4 Likes

Soopurt

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

MASSIVE SUPPORT! DONT LET THE TOXIC WIERDO25 WIN

4 Likes

Support!

@1superchris2 I’ll support on my alt soo

4 Likes

Support

4 Likes

I SUPPORT THE GAY AND THE STRAIGHT!

4 Likes

support

3 Likes

no way! support

3 Likes

SUPPORT

3 Likes

support

3 Likes

support

3 Likes

the only thing leaving me questioning here is your realistic point of views for departments individually, i see correlating them all as one, but, you must have ideas and possible outcomes for individual departments.

2 Likes

SUPPORT

3 Likes

Support & Endorsed

3 Likes

I’ve run with a simple “I will not interfere unless absolutely necessary.” I want to prepare my departments the best that I can for V3. I have been doing that, and I will continue to do that. My Departmental officials each have their own view, and as I trust them, they can carry out their view as they see fit.

2 Likes

Support

4 Likes

I support ash.

4 Likes