2 Likes

no comment

5 Likes

support

4 Likes

support

4 Likes

i hate hypocrites like @Ash1835

Not to mention during both his terms he was more useless than Herbert Hoover lol

no support whatsoever.

2 Likes

damn.

3 Likes

OLD NEWS!!!

3 Likes

BASED ASH? I SUPPORT HIM EVEN MORE NOW!

4 Likes

on god double support

5 Likes

Yeah ok spookdan bring up old wounds from 2 years ago, very effective. I also couldn’t help but notice that you were very friendly with me just a short while ago, before you took your break from Firestone! Nice to see you by the way I’m sure all that time off will help you run the Executive Branch! Anyway, you’re running against me so you needed to change your mood with me. I can tell you’re scared of me being in the race so I suggest you go back to the drawing board for something more effective to slander me with, keep looking lol. It’s quite putrid and pathetic that you’ve been in this campaign for less than 24 hours, and probably back in the state’s sphere for the same amount and your pistols are already blazing. You called me a spineless fraud, I suggest you look in the mirror first.

man you really got me i’m holding back tears and i might just drop out, im sorry teddy :frowning:

Have a wonderful day!

Signed,

Ash1835
Former Right Honourable Governor

12 Likes

did anyone hear anything? must’ve just been someone farting

2 Likes

silence you muppet

3 Likes

I take my support back until this question is answered.

Why is your name Hxppyteddyy and not HappyTeddyy?

5 Likes

good question philip, i too take back my support until this vital question is answered

5 Likes

Had a friend give me ideas and they thought it was cool

2 Likes

seems legit, i support those 2

5 Likes

SUPPORT SUPPORT SUPPORT SUPPORT 28289922982828x SUPPORT!!

5 Likes

i too shall follow in mr philips footsteps and resupport these two

4 Likes

i support oqtic

5 Likes