Hxppyteddyy and Ash1835 for Governor, Securing the Future

hxppyteddyy and Ash1835 for Governor!

Citizens of the State of Firestone, myself, and Ash1835 are releasing this to announce our intent to campaign in the 2022-2 Gubernatorial Election. Below this, you will find our overall thoughts of the State as it stands, alongside our plans to improve and create a more sustainable future for the next generation of our State.

Experience

Gubernatorial Candidate

For the past three years, hxppyteddyy has dedicated himself to serving the State of Firestone. He started his career as a Paramedic in the Stapleton County Fire Department. He then moved into law enforcement, starting a career in the Stapleton County Sheriff’s Office, but returned to the Fire Department, eventually promoted to Paramedic In Charge of Medic 73. During that time, he was elected as a Stapleton County Councilman. After serving over half a year as a Paramedic In Charge, hxppyteddyy was nominated and confirmed as the 69th District Court Justice. He did the legal community for half a year before his resignation. After leaving the bench, he was accepted into the Firestone Bureau of Investigation. He eventually worked his way into the FBI’s esteemed Criminal Investigation Service, where he is currently employed as a Supervisory Special Agent. Furthermore, in January of 2022, hxppyteddyy was nominated and later confirmed as the Secretary of the Department of Public Safety. He has worked tirelessly to repair the department’s effectiveness and reputation throughout his tenure. Secretary hxppyteddyy has improved the transparency and general affairs between the Department of Public Safety and its subordinate departments. He has worked incessantly to repair the department’s image he was entrusted to lead. Additionally, hxppyteddyy has established an effective, impartial board to conduct department audits, has reviewed and modernized all public safety directives, and restructured the department to achieve the most compelling investigations possible.

Lieutenant Gubernatorial Candidate

Hello, I am Ash1835, Former Governor and Lieutenant Governor, it is a true honour that has been bestowed upon me to be elected both elected Governor and Lieutenant Governor, the support I receive is immeasurable and I cannot thank you all enough. I am excited to get another campaign underway. We need a new voice in the State of Firestone, somebody who knows how to get things done, and holds the necessary skills to do so, that is my Governor candidate hxppyteddyy. For those of you who have joined the community recently, I have a long history in Firestone politics, it’s been my passion all throughout my time here. I am a patriot and have only committed my time on Ro-States/Nations only within Firestone. I do like to talk about my experience so here are my positions in Firestone I’ve held prior; x1 Deputy Chief of Staff x3 County Councilman x4 Representative x4 Senator x4 County Executive x2 Department of Boating & Waterways Secretary x1 Speaker of the House x1 Lieutenant Governor x1 Governor

Plans

Below this you may find the plans, aspirations and ultimate goals our Administration will work to accomplish should we be elected.

Executive Branch

Executive Branch

It’s common knowledge that most law-abiding citizens will eventually make their way into a department that falls under the Executive Branch. With that in mind and having hands-on experience as a Cabinet Secretary, hxppyteddyy knows the importance of having an effective Executive Branch. As the Head of the Executive Branch, hxppyteddyy will work to ensure that each department head is efficient and effective in their respective positions.

The current Cabinet is incredibly effective, and all members within DyingSym’s Cabinet are doing an excellent job with their respective positions. With that, there is a pitfall regarding certain members’ values. With this in mind, under the hxppyteddyy and Ash1835 administration, we will ensure that my Cabinet will meet their department’s needs and the citizens they serve. We intend to take a hands-off approach to manage departments, as micromanaging departments leads to conflict and chaos. Our campaign understands that the Secretaries and Directors of Executive Branch departments have been nominated and confirmed into their positions due to their experience and leadership skills. Understanding that will allow our administration to take a hands-off approach to the overall management of departments. We can trust our department officials to make decisions that will benefit their department without external influence or pressure from our administration.

A very pressing concern that many individuals have raised revolves around the security of their position within the Cabinet. The past administration saw the dismissal of three cabinet members, while eight other cabinet members have resigned, some under questionable circumstances. Dismissal will be the absolute last resort throughout our tenure and shall only be considered once ALL measures to resolve a situation have been exhausted. We will work tirelessly to ensure that our Cabinet can maintain practical standards without the need to dismiss, pressure, or threaten them.

Legislative Branch

Legislative Branch

The Firestone Legislative Branch is a very underappreciated branch in our state, even though their work directly contributes to the success of the community. Without the legislature, our state cannot progress forward. Taking that into account, our administration will ensure that both the Senate and House can work in unison with each other to make sure that effective bills will be created and passed in an efficient yet effective manner. As the President of the Senate, Lieutenant Gubernatorial Candidate Ash1835 will work diligently to maintain an active chamber passing beneficial bills. Moreover, we understand that the legislative branch is currently comprised of junior and senior members. We intend to work with both our new and more experienced legislators to ensure that less experienced members receive the involvement they need to become incredibly beneficial members of the branch.

Judiciary

Judiciary

As a former member of the Judiciary, hxppyteddyy knows the difficulty of being in the judicial branch. A lack of interest, lots of work with minimal rewards, topped with very little assistance from the state’s leadership. To combat all of these issues, our administration intends to work closely with the Chief Court Justice to ensure that the needs of the branch are being met, including the nomination of any new court officials who are ready to take a position on the bench. Furthermore, the hxppyteddyy and Ash1835 administration will establish a direct line of communication with all members of the Judiciary, alongside other key members of the legal community such as the Attorney General, to ensure that the needs of both the Department of Justice and the Judiciary are met without having to take extreme measures to accomplish their common goal.

The Private Sector

The Private Sector

Having worked closely with business employees, hxppyteddyy and Ash1835 understand the importance of businesses in our community. For that reason, our administration will be working directly with our local businesses and the Department of Commerce throughout our term to ensure that companies will have adequate protection and that our private sector is working towards absolute flawlessness.

Our campaign hopes to meet with as many business owners as possible so that we may gather their ideas, aspirations and what we as an administration can do to help them achieve their goals. Furthermore, our campaign hopes to meet with members of the Department of Commerce’s Administration and their Inspection Office to see how they are operating and to extend our offer of assistance should they need it.

We are very excited to see what we can do to help our local businesses grow and prosper!

State Security

State Security

For the past several years, Gubernatorial Candidate hxppyteddyy and Lieutenant Gubernatorial Candidate Ash1835 have contributed to our state’s security. Both candidates have a diverse background in tactical agencies, such as the Firestone Department of Homeland Security and the Firestone National Guard, and Intelligence Agencies, such as the Firestone Department of Homeland Security’s Intelligence Office and the Firestone Bureau of Investigation’s Criminal Investigation Service. Our administration understands that State Security is essential and is vital to ensuring our state’s safe progression and future. We believe that the state should always be ready for a potential conflict. Thus we hope to unite our tactical departments by encouraging joint training and other joint-departmental exercises. Moreover, we believe that while it is essential to be prepared, it is also vital to stay ahead, meaning that we will be closely monitoring the status of other ro-nations to ensure that any threats can be assessed and mitigated as quickly and effectively as possible, with as little intervention as possible. Our administration is not looking to start conflict and has no intention of doing so. We simply believe that the defense of our state is crucial to its success.

Foreign Affairs

Foreign Affairs

Both hxppyteddyy and Ash1835 understand the significance of foreign relationships with other nations. Establishing relations with foreign countries allows the State of Firestone to collaborate with other states on political matters and promote economic and other notable collective activities involving members of both nations. Creating these strong relationships provides our state with opportunities to conduct joint military exercises and provide mutual aid to one another and other activities of interest.

After the events of April 30th, we understand that foreign affairs are a very controversial topic that is fresh in the mind of the state. Our priority pertaining to foreign affairs will be to work directly with the Department of State and our State Security partners to make an informed decision on the future of our states’ relations. It is too early to say what we intend to do with foreign relations as we do not wish to make any decisions without working with Firestone’s experienced DOS and State Security Staff.

After working through relations with the State of New York, we intend to work with the Department of State to create additional relationships with other States to attain mutual benefits.

County Government

County Government

As we have seen, the current County Administration has been independently running itself very well, and we have no intention of intervening in their actions. With that in mind, the hxppyteddyy and Ash1835 administration will work closely with the current County Executive, AestheticallyHappy. It will offer our assistance in any projects they have should it be needed. We hope to establish a working relationship between the County, the State Legislature, and our administration to ensure that they may work in harmony. As Secretary of the Department of Public Safety, hxppyteddyy has established an exceptional relationship with the County, so with the cooperation of both parties, this task should easily be accomplished.

Conclusion

The end goal of our campaign is to improve the experience of everyone in the Firestone community. We hope to create clear lines of communications where they are needed, provide our Cabinet with job security, and ensure that our foreign affairs are handled in both a professional and noncontroversial manner. Our administration will aim to make the Executive Branch a more autonomous and self-sufficient body, allowing our administration to focus on mitigating the problems rather than preventing problems that do not exist.

Most gubernatorial campaigns tend to lean towards more transparency, as it is typically a hot topic. Our administration will stay true to that belief. We know that transparency is crucial as it allows for our community to understand the reasoning behind a decision or to check out the ongoing activities of our administration. The hxppyteddyy and Ash1835 administration will ensure that this remains true through the entirety of our term.

If you wish to support our campaign, please comment “Support.” Feel free to join our discord server linked below, where you can find up-to-date information on our campaign and events!

If you have any remaining questions for either myself or my fellow candidate, I encourage you to ask them! Please reply to this post, ask in our campaign discord server’s question and answer channel or send us a direct message using our discords which can be found below.

If you wish to join our campaign staff, contact our Campaign Manager, Jen_Holten (jen…#1764)

Alternatively, you can DM our proposed Chief of Staff, who is also a Campaign Manager, Hobo_Bear (__6540)

Signed,
Gubernatorial Candidate hxppyteddyy (teddy#1011)
Lieutenant Gubernatorial Candidate Ash1835 (Ash1835#2896)

Join the Campaign Discord Server here: hxppyteddyy and Ash1835 for Governor

14 Likes

support

4 Likes

Support!

3 Likes

SUPPORT

5 Likes

support and endorsed by iconic

5 Likes

support

5 Likes

Support

5 Likes

i far from support this

5 Likes

Support! Join the discord to support this campaign even further and learn about future events!

5 Likes

Support !

5 Likes

Support

5 Likes

Who will take over DPS if you win?

4 Likes

SUPPORT

5 Likes

Oh god these names make me feel some kind of way :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::grinning::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Support

5 Likes

support

5 Likes

Support, amazing combo.

5 Likes

god teddy picked such a hot and handsome guy as lieutenant governor named ash1835, god he’s sooooooo smart and handsome

you have my support
someone get me ash’s number <3

5 Likes

The who?

Support

5 Likes

wait no go back to hobo

4 Likes

I will have to look into this heavily, including speaking with the current Deputy Secretary to see if he is fit, and/or ready for the position.

4 Likes