How the judicial system is broken

Now, I must enter in just to state something. On the base of past practice ONE COUNT (not two or three or more) of murder has not gotten someone 72 hours. (Correct me if I am wrong please.)

Dannyboy has sentenced someone for 72 hours due to 1 count of second degree murder as he stated.

Thats a bit excessive but if he believed that was what he deserved I guess it makes sense.

It’s pretty much a cruel and unusual punishment as its the only thing you can do in the fucking state as a citizen even stated by the co-founder himself and explained

Cruel and Unusual punishment laws can use a brush up

People need to realize yes we want to implement realism but there is also a fucking limit, yes death should be sentenced for a time but not a fucking full on 3 days. 1 hour would be even a lot of users but just fucking 3 days is way too much. In reality, someone dies they don’t just come back. in here you die you come back with the same life same rank same shit. There is a limit to how we implement reality in here. The game itself has limitations to what users can do. So literally don’t drive someone off the fucking state just because they are doing the only thing the state has to offer without working for the goverment

Literally dude if we combine every fucking recording of everyone shooting a fucking gun in this state, everyone would be banned for fucking 72 hours literally everyone. And you know getting evidence of someone shooting is really easy because y’know you die you can just respawn and start recording with your free camtesia fucking trademark on the screen and lemme move that camera alittle bit to the right and there we go

I would like to state that my personal sentencing practice did change, and will stay changed after our conversation between Envelope and you Sam. But honestly it’s just fucking annoying on how dumb criminals are here. Surprisingly, someone will get a recording of you shooting up CD. Maybe if criminals did legit crime and not some damn London shit every ten seconds they wouldn’t get sent to prison so often.

legit crime

the only thing we can do is literally kill people. Banks robberies aren’t a thing, hostage situation are often failrp’d and you can barely get one now and doing mug drops just end up with them getting killed cuz they don’t feel like dropping money so uhhh. again thats all the state has to offer and what the criminals can do.

Now I don’t support hydra's gay action of logging and its already handled by banning the users. but still its the only thing the state has to offer

Is this the Pacific Ocean?
smells salt

And because of how our judicial system works, even if they pull a legit crime they would get sent to prison literally like me without getting caught if they dont even get caught in the first place.

I’d also like to ask just for shits and giggles, what do you determine is fair for let’s say a single count of 1st Degree Murder? Furthermore, in response to your statement about what the people think: I don’t give a damn. My office doesn’t represent the people nor do I have any obligation towards them compared to someone like a Senator. My office represents the law and constitution.

@Samtella Just get the fuck over it, you committed a crime, stop bitching about it. FURTHERMORE, pay the price and do your time, honestly you could just AFK bot it and get it over with and I am sure no one would care.

Pretty sure the constitution does state something about cruel and unusual punishment :thinking:, giving someone max sentence for killing 1 person is pretty much cruel and unusual :thinking: and if your asking what would be fair? literally fucking 10 minutes because its 1 person and they already served it by a cop

In fairness the judge did screw the pooch on this one. I highly agree with Sam’s appeal, as I’m sure Yosemite will too.

You don’t seem to understand the context so I advice you to be quiet. thank you

Now you’re just being rediculous.

Dude you need to calm down.

Actually, I’m accomplishing what I can but showing every citizen how the judicial system is a joke. Now if you don’t understand the context again I advice you to be quiet. Thank you

I am tired of this being blown out of proportion, this is so dumb, talk it through in a discord call or just take legal action in FS, this has became a shit post with just a bunch of arguing.