How did you start off in firestone?

none of these people are being real with u. short story have friends in high places and you’ll get into anything or if ur from bloxton u get special privilege for some ODD reason.

5 Likes

I actually hold the record with almost 2 and a half years so you’re gonna have to try a bit harder if you wanna beat it

5 Likes

in b4 aes dismisses you for the record

5 Likes

@FoxyTheWereFox you have competition

3 Likes

When are you coming back to SCFD Fire Medic candidate AestheticallyBalls

3 Likes

I first found about fs in 2016 through an old friend of mine that was a dev for v1, watched the live streams fed did of development alongside him, & then joined the group in July of 2016. played for a bit & then stopped til like 2018 where I played every once in a while & then became more active at the end of 2019 .

4 Likes

applied for dpw and got it then resigned a month later to go criminal

3 Likes

Docklands in 2017, first dept was FNG (still in it)

4 Likes

Don’t worry, I have the most likes given this month and that number will continue to climb throughout the year

2 Likes

well it was a group with mostly people who came from Mano, and I was in Mano, but I was not in Mano when I joined fs

4 Likes

Omg foxy pulling an Amherst???

4 Likes

I basically rode Fed’s bandwagon, starting with TRC in 2013-2014 and then moving onto Norfolk once that was first created and then when we all thought it was some sort of April Fools joke, I moved onto what is now Firestone. I had been part of the first batch of people who were initially accepted into the group and I was lucky enough to be given the position as DOT’s first secretary when they were literally choosing Cabinet positions just by interviews at Fed’s office. Took many breaks on and off, been through some good and bad times within this community but I’m glad I’m still part of it. It’s also very surprising to see how many of the OG’s are still in the group that I see in the County regularly.

7 Likes

When I was around 14 I joined nUSA with my cousin and i liked it. I YouTubed nUSA videos and then came across TRC and I loved the video (video was by glockgaming if you know him) joined TRC and I liked it. Then I kept hearing about “Omg rockport and TRC sucks since fed left” so I looked up who fed was and I saw he was now running a new group called Norfolk. I joined Norfolk and it was annoying because in Norfolk I walked for hours and couldn’t find a car. I applied for Norfolk correction but couldn’t do training since it was held during my bed time. I was playing lumber tycoon and I had an amazing base and I noticed how fedora had one of the greatest base on lumber tycoon. One day a YouTuber I watched posted feds lumber tycoon base and in the videos description feds Twitter was there. I clicked the link and then realized feds was making a new state. I wanted to be in the state because it was new and I joined. After I joined I took the citizens test and got 10 robux and left.

8 Likes

Yeah, I thought it was a April fools joke too. Fed had a reputation for running amazing states. (I’m not saying his reputation now sucks)

3 Likes

emotional story, thanks for sharing dr. strange

5 Likes

heard of the group idk how, bored in lockdown and ended up in ffa… then did a bunch of stuff and somehow stuck here for nearly two years

5 Likes

I started on my first roblox account Aviationairlines345 in 2018 on a phone i think or it was my second that is now my main account
Left firestone since the phone couldn’t handle shit
Then i joined back in 2021 and there you have me
The annoying piece of shit in the firestone discord

3 Likes

I actually lurked as a civi for 6 months, then joined DOT in june 2018.

4 Likes

I met my friend in V1 Former Sgt. Desired_Unknown & we decided to be absolute memes by running around and hugging people, officers, scfd etc. We would hug them without permission. I did this for majority of my V1 experience and then once v2 came out I become a bus stop hobo and sat at the bus stop 24/7.

3 Likes

this was a rollercoaster to read

5 Likes