How bad the tasers are for law enforcement

40 studs is still TOO long of a range

6 Likes

This is possible now

4 Likes

too bad cuxle deal with it IM GONNA SPAM MY TASER

5 Likes

20 studs / 15 would be just sufficient and realistic i think.

3 Likes

(x26 is the taser used in the game)

40 studs is 11.2 meters
23 studs is 6.4 meters

4 Likes

There’s about a half second delay between clicking and the prongs actually being fired from the taser for me

4 Likes

There was an old v3 taser that was pretty much almost done scripting that is going to be scrapped for a new one I could try adding in v2. It consists of range limitations, cartridge restrictions, attachment to the player after you tag them etc.

13 Likes

The tasers currently are the same ones that were used in basically rockport and norfolk, just a few changes.

5 Likes

Well it is a game and usually in games i see it restricted to maybe 23 studs

3 Likes

Actually after going in studio 25 - 30 studs seem fine.

4 Likes

honestly just throw all the v3 stuff in v2 ffs

3 Likes

I would say updating the tasers would benefit both criminals and LEOs. The fact that there is no max distance, makes it easy to taser snipe someone from like 200 studs away. This is unrealistic and just unreasonable. Not to mention the fact that we have unlimited taser cartridges just makes it so easy to turn the taser into a non lethal Glock 23. Most LEO’s in real life are known to carry two cartridges, one already loaded and one extra somewhere else whether it is via an attachment or held somewhere else. The tasers also just don’t fit in with the Firestone theme. I think we can all agree that an update to the tasers can benefit both law enforcement and criminals. Don’t forget the taser also looks like a free model snatched off the catalog.

5 Likes

Env if you do this, the whole community would be thankful.

4 Likes