alt lol

3 Likes

didnt know the cybertruck was so buggy

5 Likes

support

3 Likes

adding another clip:

3 Likes

It’s been super laggy, its why you dont see people using it as often anymore because its just not reliable

4 Likes

the SCFD vehicles and fsp/doc/dhs tahoe’s vehicles were all stabilized so i assume its possible for all of the glitchy cars! the taurus is my favourite car because it doesn’t flip from a .2 stud bump

4 Likes

i remember once i was at rogreens and swat tased me all the way from scso and im like what

4 Likes

i got into my boat during a pursuit and i stopped to wave at the leos and they tased me from 401 sly atleast 50+ studs, no reload time is just dumb as a crim leos just spam taser sure some people bunny hop but the fact that if they miss they can just hit r and keep on trying

6 Likes

you can legit spam click R to reload and spamclick the right button on your mouse, you’ll eventually get the person thats 1000 studs away

4 Likes

I say we rko our suspects rather than taser

7 Likes

agreed

4 Likes

the same way you curb-stomped an infant-

4 Likes

I know I might be late to the party but personally I don’t think there’s anything wrong with the way the taser functions. I’ve personally never experienced a “delay” with the taser (unless you mean the time it takes the prongs to reach the suspect which to that I say its a taser) and I also don’t see anything wrong with its design. I mean the taser is legit a device which can stun someone from a mile away, and from what I hear you can even re-stun the person once the prongs are already in them, so I think the last thing we should be doing is saying the tasers are bad. In fact you could argue they need a nerf, as in real life a taser cant reach any farther than like 30 feet if that.

5 Likes

It’s almost impossible to tase someone properly up close, less so “across the map”. Our tasers are dog shit. We should do the same thing as Mayflower tasers have. Short range tasers that shoot instanteniously.

7 Likes

It’s a free model. 0 Effort put in by devs.

5 Likes

thats what I mean, theyre inefficient and literally abused by some people to tase literally SO far away

4 Likes

no i meant the time it took the prongs to actually fire from the taser itself
as far as i know irl they only reach 25m on the furthest cartridge
taser looks ugly and the cart is legit bigger than the taser model itself
re-stun yes you can

5 Likes

Like the post to show support.

4 Likes

Support and add a reload animation as well as put limited prongs.

4 Likes

sorry but in my opinion there are no issues with the taser? No support. Yeah maybe make the range like 40 studs or something but apart from that, I see no problems with the taser and it should remain as it is

4 Likes