House of Representatives Special Elections 2023-4

House of Representatives

Special Elections 2023-4 (November 2023)

Election Information

• Positions Available: 1
  • Signatures Required: 15
  • Election Sponsor: Speaker of the House CanadlanLaw

Dates and Times

• Campaigning shall begin on November 7th, 12:50 PM EST
  • Campaigning shall end on November 12th, 10 PM EST
  • Voting shall begin on November 12th, 10:05 PM EST
  • Voting shall end on November 13th, 10:30 PM EST

Election Rules

• Candidates may not commit any crime against democracy, as defined in Chapter 12 of the Firestone Criminal Code.
  • Candidates may not maliciously harass anyone for support.
  • Candidates may not have an unexpunged, unpardoned, or otherwise unremoved felony arrest or conviction.
  • Candidates may not violate any section in “The Elections Act” or violate any other election requirements or rules set by law.

Voting System

• For the purposes of this election, given there is only one seat available, it shall be conducted using the following process:
  • The candidate who receives more than 50% of the vote wins the seat. In the event no candidate receives 50% of the vote, runoff voting shall be performed between the two candidates with the most votes. A new separate forum post with a poll shall be created with the candidates. The seat is awarded to the candidate who receives more than 50% of the vote.

Best of luck,
Speaker of the House CanadlanLaw

1 Like

CanadlanLaw.

1 Like

wtf i logged in with my old email address from autofill and loaded into my old acc lmao, i was gonna say…

The time may have come…
Antony-blinken GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

1 Like

I am running for House so I can write articles of impeachment for the DISGRACED SENATOR AYDENJULIEN and GET THIS BAFOON OUT OF OFFICE

VOTE ME FOR HOUSE!

3 Likes

aestticallyhapy

2 Likes

ive reached the required amount of votes!

1 Like

I have reached the required amount of signatures, to the house!

1 Like

Voting is now open.