Thedamnfeds for house!

INTRO

Howdy all of you, so for those reading this who don’t know me I’m thedamnfeds (feds for short). I’ve been in the Firestone community for about 4 years now since October 2019. This rep’s term seems somewhat hectic right now from what I’ve seen with all the impeachments and what not happening. In the face of this, however, I see a time now for some fresh perspective in the state legislature, which I believe I can bring. My plans include primarily listening to the concerns of my constituents and taking into account all ideas brought forth to me, while also focusing on pieces of legislation that can both benefit and further the interests of the public and state-level departments in FS. I do have SOME ideas but I’m not a creative mastermind, but with public support, I can get what is needed to be done during this term.

PAST AND CURRENT POSITIONS

I won’t bore y’all with a detailed essay on my current + past positions in the state, so here’s a short list:

• Stapleton County Fire Department - Senior Fire Medic - Search and Rescue Tech | 2+ years of service | 2020-2022

• Stapleton County Sheriff’s Office - Deputy - Personnel and Training Divison | July 2022 - October 2022 | September 2023 - October 2023 - RESIGNED

• Arborfield Police Department - K9 Officer | RESIGNED

• FNG - 1st Military Police Battalion - Private First Class | TRANSFERRED

• Arborfield City Council - Former Councilman

• Stapleton County Council - Current Councilman

• Firestone State Patrol - Trooper | CURRENTLY EMPLOYED

• Firestone National Guard - Coast Guard - Seaman - 33rd Maritime Law Enforcement Batallion | ACTIVE DUTY

• FNG Training and Doctrine Command - Junior Drill Instructor | ACTIVE DUTY

• Firestone Peace Officer and Standards Training - Instructor | CURRENTLY EMPLOYED

During my time as a City Councilor for Arborfield, I’ve written a couple of pieces of legislation, including amendments and even an expulsion (unfortunately).

CONCLUSION

I’d like to thank the people who read this yap session (kidding), and if you have any questions you can always DM me. (discord tag is dawg007)

As always, I’d appreciate any support, so if you plan on doing that, reply with “support” on this post. If I am to be elected I look forward to working with my fellow congresspeople.

Again, thanks for reading, and hope you support!

2 Likes

I Cixrio support

1 Like

Support my man :heart:

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Support!

1 Like

I support my fellow councilman!

1 Like

Support & Endorse!

1 Like

support from I8vesome (the one who’s user starts with an i)

1 Like

support from ShadowResponder

1 Like

support

1 Like

support

1 Like

support from JohnTheOtter (watch out if we ever go for gov)

1 Like

support from tamehry

1 Like

support from legalizenuce4rbom8s

1 Like

support from connorrhodesmd

1 Like

support from VG278Q

1 Like

support from Minecraftcaleb53

2 Likes

support from 50statess!