Honest opinions on private sector jobs, taxi companies, DOT companies and what we, as a community can do to fix this up

Trying to keep this alive, please try and show support.

1 Like

support x2!!

1 Like

Major Support, a private sector boom is what can be needed to help propel Firestone further. Not only at a council or County level, but statewide private contracts could be an incredible feature of government.

2 Likes

i mean this can be done rn if dot halts taxi service so that sector is with “uber” type services like yours (id doubt devs would give a new bus livery in v2 for businesses)

2 Likes

Honestly I don’t think DOT HICOMM will approve of shutting down the bus or taxi service. Fedora and the developers have provided us with the exact things we need (vehicles and tools) and I think it would take his approval to shut it down

Good luck with that

2 Likes

because DOT HICOMM wants everything to themselves and don’t see how inactive buses are going to be under DOT.

2 Likes

Well, that, and I doubt fed will allow it

2 Likes

No, literally both taxis were in 2019. I have seen no other taxis around. Same for buses. Only seen about 3 of them.

2 Likes

But sadly, the developer doesn’t want to give dev support. Funny how Aigio gives dev support to any taxi company that needs to start up and not let them work with standard civilian cars for ignorant citizens to call them fake taxis, or criminals when we’re licensed workers. More opportunities for private sector transport please…!!!

3 Likes

My question remains, what if fed doesn’t support? Does he have a bias against other businesses?

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

1 Like