Hmmm_Poul for House of Representatives

HMMM_POUL FOR HOUSE

Hello, I am Hmmm_Poul, and I am running for election to the House of Representatives.

I am an aspiring Congressman, seeking election to help bring more changes changes this state.

I currently work in many businesses, such as:

• Iconic; Employee

• Pigeon Kebabs; Shift Supervisor

• Firestone Transit; Admissions Coordinator

• Stapleton Power Grid; Admissions Officer

• Capital Gas; Gas Technician & Safety Officer

• Redwood Driving School; Instructor-in-Training

• Firestone Broadcasting Company; Field Team Intern

• scriblelz Animal Food & CO.; Employee

I am also Chief Executive Officer, Founder, and Owner of Poulgressive Insurance.

On top of this, I am a current Alderman in the City of Redwood City Council.

I am running for House, because I wish to make a change. I want to propose bills, acts, and other documents in an effort to nullify/edit/make legislation that will improve the State of Firestone, supporting businesses, departments, and the Citizens of this great state.

I may not have much Firestone government experience, but this does not mean I cannot make great changes and that I do not have the knowledge to do so.

While I cannot make any promises about how Firestone would specifically change with me as a Congressman. I can promise you a professional, active, helpful, fair, and honest member of the House, if elected. With that said however, I can promise anything I do, or plan to propose, will be shown to many citizens and businesses/departments, to get their opinion on how they would be affected by the proposed legislation. However, if circumstances do not allow me to legally share it, then I will not do so. I promise that any legislation I make, will be for the best interest of the citizens, the businesses, the departments, and the State as a whole.

Ideas:

Stricter enforcement of road laws within the State.

Legislation to benefit businesses and further improve relations with our businesses; leading to more wanting to establish a business in the State of Firestone.

Hold law enforcement accountable when they make mistakes.

Laws for enforcing the protection of businesses.

Furthering relations with our Citizens

As a Congressman, I will try my very hardest to make sure of the following:

1. I will try my hardest to see that the Citizens get an opinion on things that could majorly affect them, or are pointed directly at them, putting my foot down when they are ignored.

2. I will always be willing to help, my DMs are open to any and all people, and I will not be like others who just send you away, I will actually help you/speak with you.

3. I will not lie to Citizens about truths, like others might have. Basically, I will listen to the community. But, I will not disclose anything that is not to be shared with the public.

4. I will do my absolute best, to make sure that there is fairness between Officials and Citizens.

• I also will do my absolute best to keep abuse out of our government.
  1. Furthermore, I would recognize and support all departments, businesses, and citizens.

2. I will not make or support laws and/or bills that will conflict with our Citizens’ interests.

3. I will listen to the Citizens’ voices, open to their suggestions if bills and laws.

STRENGTHS

• Professionalism

• Experience in making documents for Government/official use/resources, such as laws, penal codes/codes in general, constitutions, statutes, etcetera. [Knowledge]

• Experience in a variety of fields of Government.

• Activity

• Maturity

• Availability

WEAKNESSES

• I cannot be on all day. [But my DMs are always open, and I will respond to you as soon as I have a chance]

• I might not reply to you right away.

• I am quite busy so please be patient with me.

[So please do not spam my DMs]

I do indeed understand that if elected, I will have to resign from Redwood City Council, and I am willing to do so.

I thank you for taking the time out of your day to read my campaign message. I hope you all have a blessed day. God bless.

Hmmm_Poul, Election Candidate

3 Likes

1 Like

I support

2 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

Great employee

Suppert

2 Likes

Are you running for the House of Representatives or trying to become DPS?

Law Enforcement are already held to account for their actions by both their parent agencies and the Public Safety Department

1 Like

There are many instances where Law Enforcement Officers have been let off the hook or reports not taken seriously by department command.

1 Like

That’s where DPS steps in, or not. Department command have served in their respective fields for a long time, thus have extensive experience and can use their discretion to decide whats right, whats wrong and how to deal with it, and I’m sure these department heads don’t want a first term state legislator - who by the looks of it has no experience in Firestone Law Enforcement telling them how to do their jobs. - I will express this is my personal opinion, and doesnt reflect any person, agency or organisation

1 Like

support

2 Likes

Nor does it express the facts of my knowledge and experience(s) in and outside Firestone. I understand what you are saying, and I do not plan on stepping in, but rather creating legislatiion as needed to make sure loop holes are closed.

1 Like

1 Like

Thus limiting department autonomy, and their right to make decisions at their discretion based on the actions of their officers, and still would be instructing Department heads (who have extensive experience in their respective fields) on how to handle their departmental employees.

1 Like

Alright. Thank you for expressing your opinion. It is truly appreciated, and I will reflect on that stance, and how to change it.

1 Like

Support!

2 Likes

1 Like

No support, it’s not that I don’t like you but you have to get more experience. Maybe start with city government’s or county.

1 Like

Support

2 Likes

I understand. Thank you for reading it however.

1 Like

1 Like