Hmmm_Poul for House of Representatives

Support

2 Likes

This is all very vague can you elaborate please

2 Likes

It has been brought to my attention that many found to be continuously breaking road laws, continue to be let off the hook with a warning. Many law abiding citizens see this as problematic. I wish to create legislation that will create stricter enforcement of road laws around the state.

As a Congressman, I plan to visit with multiple businesses and business owners, so they can voice their opinions to me on legislation I could write and propose to further support and benefit the businesses of Firestone. In turn, this would hopefully lead to more prospective businesses to establish their business in the State of Firestone.

It has also been brought to my attention that businesses are attacked frequently, and have insufficient protection against attacks. This is because of smaller businesses not have armed employees, because their employees do not contain a CFL.

In regard to furthering relations with citizens, I plan to meet with our citizens one-on-one, or hold public meetings, where they can express what they would like to see come to Firestone through reasonable legislation.

I hope this helps explain!

1 Like

Surely the consequence should be at the officer’s discretion, based upon the severity of the offence, as empowered to do so by the penal code? Are you saying that officers would be legally mandated to give at least a citation?

1 Like

No I am not saying that. I am saying that road laws need to be enforced, rather than overlooking someone who ran the red light right there, or stopping someone who was swerving all over the road, and who you find out has a lenghty record of traffic stops, yet still letting them go with a verbal warning.

1 Like

If road laws are not being enforced properly as you say then I’d have thought that would be a matter for POST, not congress

1 Like

Road laws are created by legislators. If we dont make the laws, then there is nothing to say someone cant do something.

2 Likes

But we have road laws and the penal code has sentencing guidelines for cops which specifically state what they can and cannot do about it

2 Likes

I understand. Thank you for bringing this up. I will completely reconsider this area of my ideas.

2 Likes

Election over.